Re: Les anciens rennais

FBI, Portés disparus.
Collector le Stéphane.

#4853 19-07-2010 15:03:11

malega
Membre
Inscrit(e): 22-02-2010

Il nous avait pas déjà fait le même coup ?

#4854 19-07-2010 15:33:22

Strato
Membre
Inscrit(e): 29-11-2009

Il me semble que chez nous, c'était Félix Katongo qui nous avait fait ca ... En tout cas, ils commencent à se rendre compte que ce joueur est ingérable big_smile

#4855 19-07-2010 15:48:18

Galette Wurst
Invité

D'après OM Planète, Mbia est absent pour Raisons personnelles.

Les supporters savent des choses que le club ne sait pas smile

Dernière édition de: Galette Wurst (19-07-2010 15:50:51)

#4856 19-07-2010 15:56:07

T'as Roazhon
Invité

Yep !

les supporters lisent La Provence

#4857 19-07-2010 22:53:48

8t88s
Membre
Inscrit(e): 07-06-2006
Site Web

Go Seahawks !

#4858 19-07-2010 22:55:14

8t88s
Membre
Inscrit(e): 07-06-2006
Site Web

Go Seahawks !

#4860 20-07-2010 09:35:59

Dieu
banni
Inscrit(e): 29-05-2010

Stéphane M'bia a écrit:

L'heure du rendez-vous [de la reprise] ? Je n'en ai aucune idée.

#4861 20-07-2010 17:54:31

T'as Roazhon
Invité

lefigaro.fr a écrit:

Alors que William Gallas semble plus que jamais sur le départ, un autre défenseur central français évoluant à Arsenal pourrait rapidement plier bagage. Sur le site officiel des Gunners, Arsène Wenger a ainsi avoué que Mikaël Silvestre devrait rapidement quitter le club, après deux saisons sous ses ordres.

Et la star du foot américain...

The Philadelphia Inquirer a écrit:

Bob Ford: Union's Le Toux still a dreamer

By Bob Ford
Inquirer Sports Columnist

When the Philadelphia Union play Wednesday night at Lincoln Financial Field against Manchester United, one of the most celebrated soccer clubs of the world, there will be players on the visiting side who have reached the virtual pinnacle of their sport and, for the most part, players on the home side who wouldn't mind changing places.

Sports is not always fair. There are players in every game who achieve their fondest dreams with help from being at the right place at the right time, by catching the right eye, by arriving on the scene by a path that makes the journey smoother. And there are others, equally talented, who stumble along the way because of this roadblock or that injury or some piece of bad luck.

Sebastien Le Toux, the leading scorer for the Union, has a career that has been more of the latter than the former, but if he traded shirts before the match Wednesday night rather than afterward, Le Toux probably would fit right in with the Manchester side.

Professional athletes must become good at accepting what-is instead of dwelling on what-if, and Le Toux is happy to be in Major League Soccer and proud to be part of an expansion team that has often struggled.

Still, there are moments.

This season, Le Toux has seven goals and seven assists for the Union. He was named to the MLS all-star team Monday, and his career seems to be taking shape.

"I try to focus every day, every year, with more experience and more games, on getting better and stronger. I progress every day, and there is a lot of room for progress," Le Toux, 26, said Saturday after scoring a goal and an assist in a 2-1 win over Toronto FC. "There is no end to progression. There is no end."

At times, his journey must have seemed endless, but Le Toux has finally found a time and place where his skills are on display. The same eyes that overlooked him before must be finding him now, and there is no telling where the road will lead.

"He's a very good player. He has an instinct for the ball," teammate Alejandro Moreno said. "And, no pun intended, has a nose for the goal as well."

Le Toux, in fact, has a prominent nose that protrudes beneath deep-set, dark eyes like a hill in his native Brittany riding under storm clouds. Perhaps saying he has a nose for the goal is unkind, however, Moreno is told.

"You can use it if you want to," Moreno said. "It's not like it's a secret."

Growing up in Rennes, France, Le Toux was enrolled in dance classes by his mother, but he wanted to play soccer, as his older brother did. He played it well enough to make the good local school teams and, at 13, joined the junior program of Stade Rennais FC, a team in the French first division.

At the end of that stint, at 17, he was offered a contract at the local soccer academy, another step in the feeder program to the big team, and had the experience of winning a junior championship, the Coupe Gambardella, at the immense Stade de France.

The path that seemed to clear took a turn, however, when he wasn't offered a contract by Stade Rennais FC at age 19. He was signed instead by FC Lorient, a second-division team in Brittany.

Le Toux played there two seasons, appearing in 12 games and getting 963 minutes the first year, and then three games and 217 minutes the next.

Seeking a more promising opportunity, Le Toux traveled to the United States to take part in a tryout combine organized by FC Dallas of MLS. He didn't get an MLS job, but he was signed by the Seattle Sounders, then playing in the USL, a step below.

The Sounders wanted to make the 6-foot-1 Le Toux a defender, but he worked steadily toward the front of the formation and had two fairly successful seasons as a combination midfielder/striker. When that team became an MLS expansion franchise last season, Le Toux was the first player signed.

Last season was difficult, though. He scored just one goal, had three assists, and started only 15 of 28 games, another sidestep along the road.

"It was a new coach, new players, a lot of adaptation, and I was fighting to keep my position on top [at forward]. That's where I really love to play," Le Toux said. "The coach put me at midfield with not so much freedom. I was always feeling under pressure."

Left unprotected in the expansion draft, he was selected by the Union, and coach Peter Nowak has given him the freedom he was seeking. He has started at both forward and midfielder, but always with the green light to take the ball forward, or to switch positions on the fly.

"When I'm at midfield, I can go back for the ball and then make longer runs. They let me do what I feel I should do," Le Toux said. "It's nice to play again like a kid at recess or after school. That's what I missed last year, and I have refound that here."

There are still dreams, and those never change. Le Toux said he put too much pressure on himself and was often scared to make a mistake when he was trying to climb the pyramid of French soccer. Older now, he is seeing what his game might become.

"I have rediscovered the joy of playing and the pleasure of being on the field," he said.

France might only now be realizing what it missed. With the French national program in shambles after a disastrous World Cup, and with new coach Laurent Blanc in place, there might be room for a different approach.

"Sometimes, in my little head, I am dreaming like everyone else," Le Toux said. "I know it is dreaming, but if you are 20 or 40 or 60, if you're not dreaming anymore, then life gets boring. So, of course, I'm dreaming I can keep getting better and maybe play for the national team one day. We'll see. We never know what can happen."

Failing that, there is a national team in the area that could use some scoring help, too, and Le Toux has been around long enough to gain dual citizenship.

As he said, we never know. There is only the path, and in the match against Manchester United, that path crosses those who have either been better or maybe just a little luckier. Without the shirts, it is sometimes hard to tell the difference between them.

Dernière édition de: T'as Roazhon (21-07-2010 14:13:45)

#4862 22-07-2010 11:41:57

T'as Roazhon
Invité

double post pour la bonne cause

sport365 a écrit:

Grenoble a mis à l'essai le latéral gauche international sénégalais du SC Fribourg, Jackson Mendy (23 ans).

Relégué en Ligue 2, le Grenoble Foot 38 a mis à l'essai le latéral gauche franco-sénégalais du SC Fribourg, Jackson Mendy. Le joueur de 23 ans a pris part mardi à la rencontre de préparation remportée par les Isérois face à l'OGC Nice (1-0). Titularisé à six reprises en Bundesliga la saison passée et sélectionné une fois avec les Lions de la Teranga, ce natif de Mont-Saint-Aignan a été formé au Stade Rennais et au Paris FC avant de partir faire carrière en Allemagne, évoluant avec la réserve du Hansa Rostock puis celle du SC Fribourg.

ça rappelle des souvenirs à quelqu'un ?

Dernière édition de: T'as Roazhon (22-07-2010 11:46:00)

#4863 22-07-2010 12:02:28

MYNH€€R
BroaZHon
Inscrit(e): 13-07-2010

Oui, il jouait en CFA avant, je m'en rappelle (il avait d'ailleurs un gabarit énorme smile). Il joue latéral droit et est passé par le Paris F.C., le Hansa Rostock et est arrivé l'été dernier au S.C. Fribourg.

#4864 22-07-2010 12:04:01

Squalus Dali
ROUGE Mémoire
Inscrit(e): 24-07-2008
Site Web

Oui on attendait son intégration au groupe pro mais ça n'est jamais venu à Rennes. Dommage pour lui. Je savais même pas qu'il avait atterrit à Fribourg (conseillé par Pouplin ?)

ROUGE Mémoire : Le site du Stade Rennais FC de 1994 à aujourd'hui !

#4865 22-07-2010 12:45:32

Boris
L'Agent 0 (GA)
Inscrit(e): 02-07-2008

Anciens Rennais : Lasimant et Petit non conservés par Grenoble ?

J'en ai profité également pour faire un petit topo sur Jackson Mendy, qui était loin du groupe professionnel comme certains le laissent entendre...

#4866 23-07-2010 14:25:32

stade rené
Membre
Inscrit(e): 13-07-2010

Footmercato : Top 10 des plus gros salaires annuels de Ligue 1 en 2010 :

1- Gabriel Heinze (Olympique de Marseille) : 4,5 M€

2- Yoann Gourcuff (Girondins de Bordeaux) : 4,4 M€

3- Lucho Gonzalez (Olympique de Marseille) : 4,3 M€

4- Cris (Olympique Lyonnais) : 4,2 M€

5- Lisandro Lopez (Olympique Lyonnais) : 4,1 M€

6- Mamadou Niang (Olympique de Marseille) : 3,8 M€

7- Kim Källström (Olympique Lyonnais) : 3,7 M€

8- Claude Makelele (Paris SG) : 3,6 M€

9- Bafétimbi Gomis (Olympique Lyonnais) : 3,5 M€

10- Michel Bastos (Olympique Lyonnais) : 3,4 M€

Incroyable...!!!!! il est le 3eme salaire lyonnais et joue au maximum 3 matches sur 4!

ne pas oublier l'amorce sur le feu, surtout si c'est du tapioca

#4867 23-07-2010 14:39:34

Pierrick57150
Membre
Inscrit(e): 09-12-2006

Il est peut être même le 2ème maintenant parce que Cris a prolongé hier son contrat et c'est pas sur qu'il soit resté à ce niveau de salaire. En tout cas je suis quand même étonné qu'il est un salaire aussi élevé.

#4868 23-07-2010 15:40:42

Antoine56
Donkey Kong
Inscrit(e): 09-06-2009

#4869 23-07-2010 15:43:52

Kastoua
Membre
Inscrit(e): 27-07-2008

stade rené a écrit:

Footmercato : Top 10 des plus gros salaires annuels de Ligue 1 en 2010 :

1- Gabriel Heinze (Olympique de Marseille) : 4,5 M€

2- Yoann Gourcuff (Girondins de Bordeaux) : 4,4 M€

3- Lucho Gonzalez (Olympique de Marseille) : 4,3 M€

4- Cris (Olympique Lyonnais) : 4,2 M€

5- Lisandro Lopez (Olympique Lyonnais) : 4,1 M€

6- Mamadou Niang (Olympique de Marseille) : 3,8 M€

7- Kim Källström (Olympique Lyonnais) : 3,7 M€

8- Claude Makelele (Paris SG) : 3,6 M€

9- Bafétimbi Gomis (Olympique Lyonnais) : 3,5 M€

10- Michel Bastos (Olympique Lyonnais) : 3,4 M€

Incroyable...!!!!! il est le 3eme salaire lyonnais et joue au maximum 3 matches sur 4!

Källström, Gomis et Bastos, ne sont pas vraiment des titulaires indiscutable. De plus Puel fait tourner son effectif tous les matchs.

#4870 23-07-2010 15:44:33

malega
Membre
Inscrit(e): 22-02-2010

T'as Roazhon a écrit:
lefigaro.fr a écrit:

Alors que William Gallas semble plus que jamais sur le départ, un autre défenseur central français évoluant à Arsenal pourrait rapidement plier bagage. Sur le site officiel des Gunners, Arsène Wenger a ainsi avoué que Mikaël Silvestre devrait rapidement quitter le club, après deux saisons sous ses ordres.

Et la star du foot américain...

The Philadelphia Inquirer a écrit:

Bob Ford: Union's Le Toux still a dreamer

By Bob Ford
Inquirer Sports Columnist

When the Philadelphia Union play Wednesday night at Lincoln Financial Field against Manchester United, one of the most celebrated soccer clubs of the world, there will be players on the visiting side who have reached the virtual pinnacle of their sport and, for the most part, players on the home side who wouldn't mind changing places.

Sports is not always fair. There are players in every game who achieve their fondest dreams with help from being at the right place at the right time, by catching the right eye, by arriving on the scene by a path that makes the journey smoother. And there are others, equally talented, who stumble along the way because of this roadblock or that injury or some piece of bad luck.

Sebastien Le Toux, the leading scorer for the Union, has a career that has been more of the latter than the former, but if he traded shirts before the match Wednesday night rather than afterward, Le Toux probably would fit right in with the Manchester side.

Professional athletes must become good at accepting what-is instead of dwelling on what-if, and Le Toux is happy to be in Major League Soccer and proud to be part of an expansion team that has often struggled.

Still, there are moments.

This season, Le Toux has seven goals and seven assists for the Union. He was named to the MLS all-star team Monday, and his career seems to be taking shape.

"I try to focus every day, every year, with more experience and more games, on getting better and stronger. I progress every day, and there is a lot of room for progress," Le Toux, 26, said Saturday after scoring a goal and an assist in a 2-1 win over Toronto FC. "There is no end to progression. There is no end."

At times, his journey must have seemed endless, but Le Toux has finally found a time and place where his skills are on display. The same eyes that overlooked him before must be finding him now, and there is no telling where the road will lead.

"He's a very good player. He has an instinct for the ball," teammate Alejandro Moreno said. "And, no pun intended, has a nose for the goal as well."

Le Toux, in fact, has a prominent nose that protrudes beneath deep-set, dark eyes like a hill in his native Brittany riding under storm clouds. Perhaps saying he has a nose for the goal is unkind, however, Moreno is told.

"You can use it if you want to," Moreno said. "It's not like it's a secret."

Growing up in Rennes, France, Le Toux was enrolled in dance classes by his mother, but he wanted to play soccer, as his older brother did. He played it well enough to make the good local school teams and, at 13, joined the junior program of Stade Rennais FC, a team in the French first division.

At the end of that stint, at 17, he was offered a contract at the local soccer academy, another step in the feeder program to the big team, and had the experience of winning a junior championship, the Coupe Gambardella, at the immense Stade de France.

The path that seemed to clear took a turn, however, when he wasn't offered a contract by Stade Rennais FC at age 19. He was signed instead by FC Lorient, a second-division team in Brittany.

Le Toux played there two seasons, appearing in 12 games and getting 963 minutes the first year, and then three games and 217 minutes the next.

Seeking a more promising opportunity, Le Toux traveled to the United States to take part in a tryout combine organized by FC Dallas of MLS. He didn't get an MLS job, but he was signed by the Seattle Sounders, then playing in the USL, a step below.

The Sounders wanted to make the 6-foot-1 Le Toux a defender, but he worked steadily toward the front of the formation and had two fairly successful seasons as a combination midfielder/striker. When that team became an MLS expansion franchise last season, Le Toux was the first player signed.

Last season was difficult, though. He scored just one goal, had three assists, and started only 15 of 28 games, another sidestep along the road.

"It was a new coach, new players, a lot of adaptation, and I was fighting to keep my position on top [at forward]. That's where I really love to play," Le Toux said. "The coach put me at midfield with not so much freedom. I was always feeling under pressure."

Left unprotected in the expansion draft, he was selected by the Union, and coach Peter Nowak has given him the freedom he was seeking. He has started at both forward and midfielder, but always with the green light to take the ball forward, or to switch positions on the fly.

"When I'm at midfield, I can go back for the ball and then make longer runs. They let me do what I feel I should do," Le Toux said. "It's nice to play again like a kid at recess or after school. That's what I missed last year, and I have refound that here."

There are still dreams, and those never change. Le Toux said he put too much pressure on himself and was often scared to make a mistake when he was trying to climb the pyramid of French soccer. Older now, he is seeing what his game might become.

"I have rediscovered the joy of playing and the pleasure of being on the field," he said.

France might only now be realizing what it missed. With the French national program in shambles after a disastrous World Cup, and with new coach Laurent Blanc in place, there might be room for a different approach.

"Sometimes, in my little head, I am dreaming like everyone else," Le Toux said. "I know it is dreaming, but if you are 20 or 40 or 60, if you're not dreaming anymore, then life gets boring. So, of course, I'm dreaming I can keep getting better and maybe play for the national team one day. We'll see. We never know what can happen."

Failing that, there is a national team in the area that could use some scoring help, too, and Le Toux has been around long enough to gain dual citizenship.

As he said, we never know. There is only the path, and in the match against Manchester United, that path crosses those who have either been better or maybe just a little luckier. Without the shirts, it is sometimes hard to tell the difference between them.

Merci d'avoir publié ce bel article, ca fait plaisir de voir qu'il a réussi à s'imposer là bas

#4871 23-07-2010 15:58:23

T'as Roazhon
Invité

Antoine56 a écrit:

Good news pour lui.

#4872 23-07-2010 18:17:05

Antoine56
Donkey Kong
Inscrit(e): 09-06-2009

Bocanegra signe chez les Verts

#4873 23-07-2010 18:32:10

philippe22
The last red
Inscrit(e): 19-02-2010

Le rouge lui allait bien mieux !  sad

'' ICI C'EST ROAZHON , et chez moi ST BROC   ''

#4874 23-07-2010 18:42:16

lauig
Buisiness is Buisiness
Inscrit(e): 07-01-2007

C'est quelques supporters rouges et noirs qui lui allaient moins... On a vraiment quelques ignorants dans notre public et c'est bien dommage.
Le peuple stéphanois devrait lui réserver bon accueil, c'est un peuple chaleureux et franc.
J'espère que cela se passera bien pour lui et son équipe cette saison.

Adios Carlos.

Dernière édition de: lauig (23-07-2010 18:51:00)

"I don't care if you win, I just need Kylo Rennes - Toulouse." General Hux

#4875 23-07-2010 18:47:56

Le_Banquier
Membre
Inscrit(e): 21-06-2005

Comment le public rennais peut-il avoir une bonne image avec de telle discours Lauig? C'est une attaque totalement gratuite que tu fais là.

Des abrutis il y en a PARTOUT et je peux t'assurer qu'il en a trouvera à Saint Etienne comme il en eu à Rennes. Au contraire de ce que tu sembles penser je pense que Rennes à un public de connaisseur aux moins autant que à Saint Etienne. Ou ça pêche c'est dans le côte supporter...

Après faut arrêter de nous faire croire que Boca était un grand arrière gauche. Il faisait le taf mais sans plus et il faut bien avouer que sur un paquet d'action les attaquants partait dans son dos.

J'en garderais néanmoins l'image d'un mec attachant, gagneur, qui ne lâche rien.

Good luck Carlos.

Utilisateurs enregistrés en ligne dans ce sujet: 0, Invité(s): 4
[Bot] ClaudeBot (3),
[Bot] bingbot

Pied de page

[ Généré en 0.110 secondes, 9 requêtes exécutées - Utilisation de la mémoire: 740.3 KiO (Pic : 781.2 KiO) ]