Stade Rennais Online - Le forum

Le forum des supporters du Stade Rennais

Vous n'êtes pas connecté.

#1 21-03-2015 12:07:24

Gillingham
Membre
Inscrit(e): 20-03-2015

Rennes - Guingamp

" Bonjour, je recherche quelqu'un qui fait le voyage Loudéac-Rennes, pour Rennes-guingamp le 12 avril, je parle seulement anglais".

Hi I am a English football fan traveling to the area and would love to come to the game. Mainly looking for a safe way back to my accommodation in Kerrouet village after the game judging from what I have been told the train route is a bit hit and miss although I am happy to do it with some friendly company.I have yet to buy a ticket.For the record I am a season ticket holder at Gillingham FC in League One.PS I have yet to square it with the wife but I am sure that will be OK.

#2 21-03-2015 22:00:56

New York Breton
Membre
Inscrit(e): 29-08-2013

Re: Rennes - Guingamp

Hey, I can't help you as far as transportation is concerned, but if you want to sit next to an English speaker at the game, and you're willing to splurge on the (relatively) expensive seats, you can buy seats next to me.

#3 21-03-2015 22:56:07

Gillingham
Membre
Inscrit(e): 20-03-2015

I need to find out if I can get to and from the game before I worry about a ticket.But I welcome your invite if I get offered a lift or company on a train trip I will of course be happy to sit with that person. If that is possible of course.It is only right that the who is helping me out regardless of if they speak English or not.If you are happy to wait for a answer I have no problem paying the extra money. I am of course delighted to receive your offer. But hope you can wait before I can answer you.Have you been to many games at Rennes before?

#4 22-03-2015 00:06:29

New York Breton
Membre
Inscrit(e): 29-08-2013

This will be my fourth time at the stadium. So far they're 1-1-1 when I'm there. I've seen Lille (1-1), Saint Etienne (3-1) and PSG (1-3). But I watch every game online and haven't missed one in 3 years.

No pressure at all as far as tickets, I already have mine in hand. If you want to get seats by me, here's where I'm sitting:

TRIBUNE SUPER U
ESCALIER I
PORTE 11
RANG 9

I'm in seats 16 and 18, so if you want to sit next to me get either seat 20 or 14 (they're evens in that section).

Rennes is a great town with incredible nightlife. You'll have fun there.

#5 22-03-2015 12:51:59

Glasgow_Celtic
Membre
Inscrit(e): 19-10-2011
Site Web

If you want to learn a bit more about the club, my website will give you some info, including some stadium stuff as well. It's in English. top

29918.jpg
For Rennes news in English: @WeAreRennes

Utilisateurs enregistrés en ligne dans ce sujet: 0, Invité(s): 1
[Bot] claudebot

Pied de page

[ Généré en 0.024 secondes, 9 requêtes exécutées - Utilisation de la mémoire: 614.7 KiO (Pic : 623.23 KiO) ]