Danzé still useless

SRFC looks to stay undefeated when I watch them on beIN sport

Go Rennes!!!!

#52 08-02-2014 23:36:42

New York Breton
Membre
Inscrit(e): 29-08-2013

Re: Following Rennes from New York

Really pathetic showing today. Ajaccio came to play, Rennes did not.

I hope this means Montanier's going all in on the cup.

#53 25-02-2014 07:31:18

New York Breton
Membre

Sunday's game set the whole tone for this week. It's going to be a good week I can feel it! Next Sunday is my birthday and all I want is a big win against Guingamp.

For my English speaking Rennais friends, check out my first recorded radio show from last week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8eN70lMxQg

As I said it's our first recording and my sound engineer is working to improve the sound. My guest's microphone gets better as the show goes on.

#54 25-02-2014 22:22:12

Quentin56
Membre
Inscrit(e): 28-08-2013

I think you may have a great birthday. It was important to make the team react after Ajaccio and Montpellier and to prepare matches against Nantes and Guingamp. The challenge is the regional supremacy and to revenge after 2013.

I'll try to listen your recorded this week. smile

Sorry for my english.. You can correct me. I need to improve it.

#55 26-02-2014 23:59:46

New York Breton
Membre

Your English is really good. I would only correct this sentence - "The challenge (will be to fight for) regional supremacy and to (get) revenge after 2013.

Here's to a nice clean win on Saturday and another goal from Toivonen.

Oh and "I'll try to listen to your recording." Thanks, by the way.

Dernière édition de: New York Breton (27-02-2014 00:00:29)

#56 09-09-2014 18:45:22

Fautedefrappe
Membre
Inscrit(e): 08-09-2014

Hi, morning guys. I m a stade rennais addict living in US.  I m looking for the best way to watch the rouge et noir. I m getting tired to follow shitty links post on the forum ( but big merci for those who do that !!) or "watch" on a radio.
is there any tv channel or good US streaming link who propose good quality for all the stade rennais games?? I will not mind throwing a couple of bucks on a cable or pay per view. The ideal will be a replay cause i m living in a NW and games are always in middle of something for me.
If anybody have any clue, i ll take everythings :) thanks in advance

#57 10-09-2014 00:07:25

Glasgow_Celtic
Membre
Inscrit(e): 19-10-2011
Site Web

Fautedefrappe a écrit:

Hi, morning guys. I m a stade rennais addict living in US.  I m looking for the best way to watch the rouge et noir. I m getting tired to follow shitty links post on the forum ( but big merci for those who do that !!) or "watch" on a radio.
is there any tv channel or good US streaming link who propose good quality for all the stade rennais games?? I will not mind throwing a couple of bucks on a cable or pay per view. The ideal will be a replay cause i m living in a NW and games are always in middle of something for me.
If anybody have any clue, i ll take everythings smile thanks in advance

I'd recommend for watching on a computer/laptop that you download 'XBMC', there are tutorials on youtube that'll show you how that works.
Once you have that, install add-ons such as iStream and Sportsdevil, once again there are tutorials available.

29918.jpg
For Rennes news in English: @WeAreRennes

#58 20-03-2015 09:52:51

Roudoudou
Agecanonix
Inscrit(e): 11-06-2006

You're the Star(r) today, New York Breton (I know, I know...). Half a page in Ouest France, congrats !
When I was your age (35 years back), I lived in Chicago. I was so supportive of Stade rennais that I would
even call Route de Lorient during halftime to know what the score was. I even purchased a long wave radio
as well. This was nothing in comparison to you. If you really tell the truth and come for the only reason
to watch RENNES - NANTES, then you are a hero !

À chaque époque, il est des gens qui ne pensent pas comme tout le monde, c’est à dire qui ne pensent pas comme ceux qui ne pensent pas.
-Marguerite Yourcenar -

#59 20-03-2015 13:22:05

Glasgow_Celtic
Membre
Inscrit(e): 19-10-2011
Site Web

Does anyone have the article? Is it online?

29918.jpg
For Rennes news in English: @WeAreRennes

#60 20-03-2015 13:36:46

gaudi
Esthète à claques
Inscrit(e): 14-06-2007

I guess you should find it on http://www.ouest-france.fr/rennes-nante … by-3266325

Dernière édition de: gaudi (20-03-2015 13:38:48)

ICI C'EST RENNES, PAS ROAZHON !

#61 21-03-2015 21:57:37

New York Breton
Membre

Roudoudou a écrit:

You're the Star(r) today, New York Breton (I know, I know...). Half a page in Ouest France, congrats !
When I was your age (35 years back), I lived in Chicago. I was so supportive of Stade rennais that I would
even call Route de Lorient during halftime to know what the score was. I even purchased a long wave radio
as well. This was nothing in comparison to you. If you really tell the truth and come for the only reason
to watch RENNES - NANTES, then you are a hero !

Thanks. The truth is that I have a big family in France and try to visit when I can, but I always check the Rennes schedule to visit while there is a good match at Route de Lorient. Last year I came in December for games against St. Etienne and PSG. Ever since the 3-0 at Beaujoire, I decided that the next time I visited HAD to be for a Derby Breton.

Unfortunately my aunt passed away right before I was scheduled to make the trip, so I'm actually in New York despite what the article says. It's halftime and I'm watching on my laptop from home. Thankfully, Air France and Stade Rennais were both very accommodating. I got a full credit on my airfare, and the club allowed me to exchange my tickets for the Guingamp match in April. I also plan to travel to Lorient for the away match.

Utilisateurs enregistrés en ligne dans ce sujet: 0, Invité(s): 1
[Bot] claudebot

Pied de page

[ Généré en 0.038 secondes, 9 requêtes exécutées - Utilisation de la mémoire: 675.41 KiO (Pic : 700.31 KiO) ]