Le forum des supporters du Stade Rennais

Vous n'êtes pas connecté.

#1 26-09-2011 18:24:01

lauig
Buisiness is Buisiness
Inscrit(e): 07-01-2007

Europa League 2011/12

Okay guys,
I know, I should've opened this subject right from the get go, but it's never too late.
Since many Serbian friends came to visit us I stil think it was a good thing to open a specific subject about the play-off round, but a generic subject on this competition still needed to be created.
So here it is.

On the first Round,
Atletico Madrid defeated Celtic Glasgow 2-0, while Udinese defeated Rennes 2-1. Both home victories.

This thursday, Udinese goes to scotland, while Rennes Welcomes Atletico Madrid at the Route De Lorient Stadium.

"I don't care if you win, I just need Kylo Rennes - Toulouse." General Hux

#2 26-09-2011 18:57:27

lauig
Buisiness is Buisiness
Inscrit(e): 07-01-2007

Re: Europa League 2011/12

zoric a écrit:

Good day, everyone.

Atlético is playing Rennes in France on Thursday and I'd just drop by and share some thoughts about the game (I've been here before as you might notice, when Rod Fanni was heavily linked to Atlético and I've followed Rennes quite a bit since then and Ligue 1 in general).

I've watched almost every single one of Rennes competetive games this season starting with Dijon away. Mostly because the team I support in Serbia, Crvena Zvezda played you guys in the play-off rounds of this competition. I'm Serbian though.

How many players will Antonetti rotate compared to the game yesterday against ASSE?

I've got to say, I really enjoy watching Rennes and they really have an impressive attacking four. Féret is probably the big surprise to me as I didn't really know him all too well previously but I just knew HSV made a misstake when they sold Pitroïpa to you guys. The central midfield is also impressive, obviously, M'Vila is the player everyone's watching, terrifick against Sochaux last week. Costil's also a good goalkeeper, looks much better than in the first couple of games he played, especially the one against Dijon.

This should be a good game.

Sorry, I don't speak French, my teacher was always absent in elementary school so I never learned the language, hehe..

Looking forward to this.

Well thank you a lot for your kind words about our team Zoric, it's always good to hear our team is gaining some interest from all over the world.
If I get things right you're an Atletico fan from Serbia, and you've already started to fall in love with our club lol

So welcome on the Red & Black side of life !

You made some interesting comments on our team, and I can tell you're definitely telling no lies about our team and the fact that you saw some of our games.
Costil is indeed getting better. It was a grand challenge for him, he had to step up not only to Ligue 1 level but also to european competition. I am still not expecting the same level of performance as Nicolas Douchez who did such a great season last year but I'm glad he's doing well with us.
Féret is no surprise for those of us who've been following Rennes for a long time as he was trained in our academy and we kept track of him when he played in Nancy where he patiently became their offensive leader in the midfield.
With Pitroipa we are definitely blessed, it's alway difficult for a player who has never played in ligue 1 to adapt to our championship. It usually takes some time and it's crazy he made an impact right from the very beginning.
But for him, as for Yann M'vila, Julien Féret and a few others, having to play every 3 days for a month now has been a bit difficult. We can notice they are a bit out of form.
We also have some important players who are injured (defensemen Kader Mangane and John Boye, forwards Boukari and Brahimi).

So I think our team won't change too much for the game against Atletico. I expect to see Danzé, Kana-Biyik, Theophile-Catherine and Mavinga (or maybe Jebbour) in front of Costil, M'vila in the midfield with Féret and Kembo, Hadji and Montaño upfront. The big question will be who will play with M'vila and Féret (or Dalmat) ? It could be young talent Vincent Pajot (who didn't do too well against Saint-Etienne), or Norwegian international Alexander Tettey.

I haven't followed Atletico this season, so I don't know much about this team. I've heard they only had success at home and did poor performances away but it was against Valencia and Barcelona who are very strong teams... And we're better away than in our stadium.
Plus we're at the end of a difficult series of 9 matchs in only 3 weeks, so I wouldn't be too sad if we end up losing that game.

"I don't care if you win, I just need Kylo Rennes - Toulouse." General Hux

#3 27-09-2011 09:52:32

zoric
Membre
Inscrit(e): 28-08-2009

Brilliant.

I'm actually a Serbian Atlético-fan who lives in Sweden, moved here in 1992 as a kid when the war broke out in former Yugoslavia.

I watch a lot of football on my spare time and Ligue 1 is just one of many leagues that I follow closely these days, especially with the extensive TV-coverage around.

I  think you guys have a good side; dynamic, often pressuring high up the pitch to counter attack your opponent. The central midfield with M'Vila is interesting, especially when they get a chance to dictate the game. I wouldn't be too hard on Pajot though since he's just come into the side, it often takes time for a young player to adapt to the demands, physically and mentally. I saw some positive things from him against ASSE on Sunday where he showed flashes of his ability.

Pitroïpa is definitely a steal, his close control and dribbling ability is what really makes him stand out. I like the way Féret makes himself available by making runs off the ball as well, he's good at running into spaces behind the opposing defence and also into that space between midfield and defence. Good in terms of interplay too. That type of player is what I really love. Kembo has got the tools to become a good winger but he's way too wasteful in my opinion; doesn't really play enough with his head up, wastes too many chances (although the finish against Sochaux was absolutely brilliant, compare that to all missed chances against Udinese for an example) but he also creates quite a few opportunities. Do you sometimes feel that if he had Boukhari's intelligence combined with his own abilities that he'd be a really good player? That's the feeling I get.

Finally, I think you guys have some issues with the fullbacks. This is something I've been thinking and seeing since the first game against Dijon. I know for instance that Crvena Zvezda tried to utilize their right-winger a bit more because the left side wasn't as strong. Mavinga didn't look good against ASSE to be honest.

How are you guys in general on set-pieces btw? I've got a feeling that you've improved there with Costil playing better (safer in the air, takes more responsability), compare it to the Dijon-game for an example.

Atlético de Madrid: The team started this year really well. We only allowed two goals in nine competetive games before Camp Nou. It should be said that Gregorio Manzano started with 3/4 of his usual backline out so it wasn't really a surprise that we got absolutely thrashed by Barcelona. Arda didn't start either and he's usually a starter. I wouldn't really read all too much into that loss at Camp Nou as the usual starters will be back for Rennes. Barcelona is simply on another level and it isn't strange when they get €100 million more than Atlético in TV-revenue every season, make that two seasons and they're €200 million richer. You can't compete with that and that's why Sevilla for an example have started a war on the TV-rights this summer.

Atlético have changed approach, shape and identity under Manzano during the summer; As you all know, we lost our three most vital players in De Gea (Manchester United), Agüero (Manchester City) and Diego Forlán (Inter). We're now a side who wants possession, who wants to play football. Possession is actually one of the reasons why Atlético's improved so much this year defensively; the opponent can't get the ball off us so the chance of being counter attacked or outrun is much smaller. I'll just give you a stat; the average passing stat last year was 345 passes per game, against Racing in that 4-0-win when Falcao scored a hattrick, we completed 617 passes out of approx. 715. We've also improved a lot on set-pieces, that was usually almost a guranatee for the opponent to score before, we haven't allowed a single goal through set-pieces in 10 games this year and scored on quite a few.

The club have signed 9 new players and two have arrived back from their respective loans. Atlético were active on the transfer market four hours before it closed, so it didn't give us the best opportunity to get our best players together right away. We played without two of our most creative players in Diego and Arda against Valencia for an example and then, when they came on with 25 minutes left, Valencia couldn't borrow the ball from us. Only slip ups in the finishing cost us points there unfortunately.

Courtois
Sílvio (Perea) - Miranda - Domínguez - Filipe Luís
Gabi - Mario - Diego
Reyes - Falcao - Arda

That should be our starting line-up against Rennes considering the importance of the game. Manzano's made a lot of rotations to keep the squad fit and healthy so there could be a surprise, here and there.

Courtois is on loan from Chelsea and have settled in really well, he's a really good goalkeeper who won the Jupiler League with Genk last season. 19 years of age and he's dominant in the air while playing with great attitude.

The backline is usually the one that I posted there. We've finally got a proper right-back after missing out on Fanni. Sílvio is really brilliant, the only negative is that he's injured and a doubt for the Rennes-game. Now, if we start Perea there, things'll look a lot different as he's got no place whatsoever as a fullback. Miranda was in Sochaux a few years ago, didn't settle in, moved back to Brazil and became one of Brazil's best centre backs, actually, he was voted CB of the year for four straight years over there. Domínguez was called up to the Spanish NT last month, such is his progress and he's only 22 years old. Filipe Luís is one of La Liga's best left-backs who had trouble settling in last season after that horrible foot injury he suffered during his last season at Deportivo. Fantastic in attack.

Gabi was signed from Zaragoza and he's just like Féret, a player who've come home after a few years in another club. He's a good passer of the game and he had three assists against Sporting Gijón when we beat them 4-0. All from set-pieces. Mario is the holding midfielder and he'll be trying to break up play and keep the passing game flowing. I'm sure all of you know who Diego is though, he's been looking really good for Atlético in the few games he's played so far.

Reyes haven't adapted well to the new playing system, 4-3-3 but he should be given a starting spot. Falcao is Falcao, fantastic in the air, an incredible goalscorer who scores with his right, left, through headers, his chest, every single possible way. Arda have moved from Turkey and Galatasaray to join Atlético and he's also looked good so far.

So I'm optimistic, this should be a terrifick game.

#4 27-09-2011 11:01:44

L'esprit chafouin
Punk à chat
Inscrit(e): 29-12-2010

Thanks Zoric for your team review, it's interesting.

Concerning Rennes' players, you seems to have well understood the strength and weakness of each player. I would simply add that the last player arrival, forward Youssouf Hadji is for the moment a really good thing for the club.
We expected a great striker, Mevlüt Erding from Paris SG, but finally we got the Moroccan instead, and we are not disappointed at all since Hadji already scored 3 goals in 5 matchs.

In this moment, we have trouble with our defenders, since Mangane, Boye and Apam are currently out, but we still have 3 of 4 players who ended last season as best defence of L1.

On Atlético players' side, how is perceived Rennes ? Did they already speak about us in a press conference ?
And do know how many Atletico's fans expect to come in Rennes for the match ?

Dernière édition de: L'esprit chafouin (27-09-2011 11:03:28)

Difficile de rester humble quand on est aussi génial que moi
Jean-Pierre Melville

#5 27-09-2011 18:59:35

Fonky Fab
Membre
Inscrit(e): 23-05-2009

zoric a écrit:

Kembo has got the tools to become a good winger but he's way too wasteful in my opinion; doesn't really play enough with his head up, wastes too many chances (although the finish against Sochaux was absolutely brilliant, compare that to all missed chances against Udinese for an example) but he also creates quite a few opportunities. Do you sometimes feel that if he had Boukhari's intelligence combined with his own abilities that he'd be a really good player? That's the feeling I get.

Hi Zoric!
You make me laugh with those coments on Kembo because they are completly right!
We are all thinking that he can become a very good player but now it's about 5 years we are waiting for!
Since his beginings we think that he can be very strong, he has really good abilities but it takes time. And as you said, mostly because he doesn't play with his heads up!
Last year he made a very good start but after 2/3 months he gets injured. And when he tried to restart to play, the injury came back.
So I would say this year is maybe his last chance for him in our team.
We are all hoping he will confirm all the talent he has.
But if he doesn't perform well, not sure the staff will keep him.

"Je trinque souvent très rarement."  Sylvain Wiltord

#6 28-09-2011 09:39:15

zoric
Membre
Inscrit(e): 28-08-2009

L'esprit chafouin a écrit:

Thanks Zoric for your team review, it's interesting.

Concerning Rennes' players, you seems to have well understood the strength and weakness of each player. I would simply add that the last player arrival, forward Youssouf Hadji is for the moment a really good thing for the club.
We expected a great striker, Mevlüt Erding from Paris SG, but finally we got the Moroccan instead, and we are not disappointed at all since Hadji already scored 3 goals in 5 matchs.

In this moment, we have trouble with our defenders, since Mangane, Boye and Apam are currently out, but we still have 3 of 4 players who ended last season as best defence of L1.

On Atlético players' side, how is perceived Rennes ? Did they already speak about us in a press conference ?
And do know how many Atletico's fans expect to come in Rennes for the match ?

Hadji is a good player, he's a more mobile option than Montaño.

The press haven't really been focusing on Rennes, mainly on the loss to Barcelona. They want to know what went wrong against Barcelona, it isn't really rocket science though. Manzano simply played a new backline which clearly backfired. The press conference will be held tonight before the closed training session in France, so then we'll know what Manzano and one player thinks. Manzano have praised Rennes previously, especially when we first got you in the group stages during the draw.

There won't be too many Atlético-fans but I don't know the exact numbers.

This is Atlético's squad for the game.

Courtois, Asenjo; Perea, Miranda, Domínguez, Godín, Filipe, Pulido; Mario, Tiago, Gabi, Diego, Paulo Assuncão, Arda, Reyes, Juanfran; Adrián, Falcao and Pizzi.

We'll be missing Sílvio at right-back and that's a huge blow since Perea will be forced to play. Perea is all about physical ability but he's absolutely horrible with his feet and doesn't have the intelligence to play as a fullback. Antonio López is also left out of the squad as well as Koke who's one of our best youth players.

Fonky Fab a écrit:
zoric a écrit:

Kembo has got the tools to become a good winger but he's way too wasteful in my opinion; doesn't really play enough with his head up, wastes too many chances (although the finish against Sochaux was absolutely brilliant, compare that to all missed chances against Udinese for an example) but he also creates quite a few opportunities. Do you sometimes feel that if he had Boukhari's intelligence combined with his own abilities that he'd be a really good player? That's the feeling I get.

Hi Zoric!
You make me laugh with those coments on Kembo because they are completly right!
We are all thinking that he can become a very good player but now it's about 5 years we are waiting for!
Since his beginings we think that he can be very strong, he has really good abilities but it takes time. And as you said, mostly because he doesn't play with his heads up!
Last year he made a very good start but after 2/3 months he gets injured. And when he tried to restart to play, the injury came back.
So I would say this year is maybe his last chance for him in our team.
We are all hoping he will confirm all the talent he has.
But if he doesn't perform well, not sure the staff will keep him.

big_smile

Kembo is good physically; quick, fast, pretty strong and powerful, he's got all the physical attributes..but a shame that he's so wasteful.

#7 19-10-2011 18:25:16

Glasgow_Celtic
Membre
Inscrit(e): 19-10-2011
Site Web

Hello, I will be glad to answer any question on Celtic!

29918.jpg
For Rennes news in English: @WeAreRennes

#8 19-10-2011 18:27:29

Glasgow_Celtic
Membre
Site Web

Hail Hail to all the fans of Rennes on here, I am using Google translator to Communicate to I am Hoping this makes sense to all of the posters here as I know very little of the French language. So I Will post en Français and French. First of all I look forward to our matches together and we all hope Have a great game. Yes Gary Hooper not Travelled HAS, HE is our main goal striker has-been really off form Recently, Anthony Stokes order has-been on form and feature Will Hopefully, ET aussi free kick hits year okay. We Have a really young squad mid to low 20's and very little European experience Have Which is bad and a Benefit to Rennes. Generally we play 4-4-2 in the league and in Europe Have little success away goal in Europe, We Have Won in 2 ounce and a half years away in European competition Which Will Also Benefit Rennes. Our midfield is our Strongest area of the field, Young 20 year old James Forrest has-been on top form this season and HAS pace, strength and a great cross Which Will Hinder Rennes if You Have slow defenders, HE likes to cut in and Sometimes Have a shot at goal. We Have International Israel Biram Kayal Who Was our 2nd best player last year aims Has not Lived Up To His quality this year goal HAS just signed a new four year deal with Celtic. Kayal IS rough player with a great slide tackle so your center mids better watch out. We Also Have Ki Sung-Yeung Who is a South Korean international partners Kayal Who in midfield, HE HAS a wonderful long shot, pass vision and am and is nicknamed the Korean Gerrard. He has-been off form Recently though. Our on loan from Newcastle goalkeeper Fraser Forster and IS is 6 foot 7 so no chipping HIM lol. He HAD the best clean sheet record for Celtic last season goal this season HAS HE dipped in quality and handling history Is not too good. Celtic fans expect keeper Lukasz Zaluska our other to play and view HIM as the better lyrics, historical positioning IS suspect though. Our defense is awful, really awful. Our little left back Emilio Izaguirre Who Was Player of the Year last year in Scotland got Injured and Will not return till Christmas After Which is sad as He Is a fantastic player and IS wanted by top teams from around the world. Our Centre half Daniel Majstorovic Is A bomb scare, He Is slow, He Can not pass, He Can not tackle, ET is awful and infuriate the Celtic fans. He partners Scottish player Charlie Mulgrew Who is a fan favorite, ET Grew up a Celtic fan am and is Scottish. He is a free kick from close range expert Especially so watch out!
Celtic are sitting 3rd in the SPL After a Period of bad performance, Which is sad: (. I Have Been to the stadium in Rennes in 2008 but not inside it, I Passed When it was going to McDonalds for breakfast near the stadium, so that's my extents is anything I know about Rennes, sorry: P Tell me what I please and no Should we welcome your fans to Celtic Park as long as your fans do not act like hooligans You Will be fine. Some of our fans have got tickets in the Rennes area tomorrow so please be nice to 'em, They Will treat you with respect back and you'll Meet new friends. Oh and our ultra' group The Green Brigade Ultras Will Probably Be in the Celtic end, our loud fanatics They Are Who Will Probably let off smoke bombs and flares all in Good order nature: P
Hail Hail to all the fans here in Rennes, I Google translator to communicate with the hope that the logic of all the posters here as I know very little French. So I will publish in English and French. First of all I welcome all of our games and hope that we all have a great game. Yes Gary Hooper did not travel, it is our main striker, but was really out of form recently, but Anthony Stokes was on the form and we hope to feature, it also strikes a blow ok free. We have a very young team mid to low 20 and have very little experience in Europe is bad and a benefit to Rennes. We usually play 4-4-2 in the league and in Europe, but have little success on Europe, we won once in two and a half years later in European competition, which will also benefit from Rennes. Our midfield is our best area of the field, the 20 year-olds James Forrest was in great form this season and the pace, strength and a large cross that hinder Rennes if you have slow defenders, he likes to and sometimes cut in a shot on goal. We Biram Kayal Israel international was our second best player last year but did not respond to its capacity this year, but has signed a new contract for 4 years with Celtic. Kayal is the player with a rough slide tackle major mediums so that your spa stay. We also Ki Sung-Yeung, a South Korean international partners Kayal in midfield, it has a beautiful long shot, the vision and make and is nicknamed the Korean Gerrard. It has recently been off form though. Our loan goalkeeper Fraser Forster and Newcastle is is 6 feet 7 of him lol not flaking. He had the best record blank for Celtic last season but this season he plunged into the quality and handling is not too good. Celtic fans expect our goalkeeper Lukasz Zaluska others to play and see him as the best goalkeeper, his positioning is suspect though. Our defense is terrible, really terrible. Our little left back Emilio Izaguirre was player of the year last year in Scotland was injured and will not return until after Christmas which is sad because it is a fantastic player and is wanted by the world's best the world. Our Centre half Daniel Majstorovic is a bomb threat, it is slow, it can not pass, he can not tackle, he is horrible and enrages Celtic fans. It partners Scottish player Charlie Mulgrew is a fan favorite, he grew up a fan of Celtic and Scotland. He is an expert kick especially so watch closely!
Celtic is the 3rd sitting in the SPL after a period of poor performance, which is sad: (I was at the stage of Rennes in 2008, but not Inside, I passed by going to a McDonalds near the stadium for breakfast, so it is. my position on everything I know about Rennes, sorry: P Tell me what I should not please and we look forward to your fans at Celtic Park as long as your fans do not act like thugs you will be fine Some of our fans have got tickets. in the region of Rennes tomorrow so please be nice to them, they treat you with respect back and you will meet new friends. OH group and our "green brigade ultras The ultra will probably be in late Celtic, they are our noisy fanatics who probably let smoke bombs and torches, but all in good nature

29918.jpg

#9 19-10-2011 18:58:16

philippe22
The last red
Inscrit(e): 19-02-2010

Welcome Scottish friend, it's all !   big_smile  wink

'' ICI C'EST ROAZHON , et chez moi ST BROC   ''

#10 19-10-2011 19:22:41

Glasgow_Celtic
Membre
Site Web

Thank you for the welcome, I enjoyed my short time in Rennes. wink

29918.jpg

#11 19-10-2011 19:31:03

Kaliayev
Chasseur de Piveteau
Inscrit(e): 29-04-2009
Site Web

Glasgow_Celtic a écrit:

OH group and our "green brigade ultras The ultra will probably be in late Celtic, they are our noisy fanatics who probably let smoke bombs and torches, but all in good nature

Against Belgrad, their ultras threw some big smoke bombs and torches, the referee didn't like and threaten to stop the game, I hope it won't be the same thing tomorrow.

"Vous ne seriez pas en train d'enculer les mouches ?" L'esprit chafouin
"Bonne idée. Formons uniquement des gars du coin, donc forcément intelligents. Style des Le Tallec et des Marveaux." Sylvainf

#12 19-10-2011 19:36:09

Glasgow_Celtic
Membre
Site Web

Nah they dont throw them on the field or anything. wink
----------------------------------------------------
If anyone wants to know anything about Glasgow or Scotland I'll try my best to answer.

Dernière édition de: Glasgow_Celtic (19-10-2011 19:36:36)

29918.jpg

#13 19-10-2011 19:53:16

Gus
L'Adopté
Inscrit(e): 05-09-2008
Site Web

Welcome!

It's cool to have you here. smile

I don't speak a perfect english but I'll try to ask or answer you.

Moi je suis Edson André Sitoe, mais toi t'es qui putain ?
Twitter : @Martin_Chois

#14 19-10-2011 20:13:28

Glasgow_Celtic
Membre
Site Web

No bother mate, you seem to be coping well so far.
What I want to ask is who is your best player/players and whats your defence and goalkeeper like and are they suspect at free kicks and long shots (which Celtic are good at).

29918.jpg

#15 19-10-2011 20:23:24

Kaliayev
Chasseur de Piveteau
Site Web

Our goalkeeper Benoit costil is quite young but so gifted. He is a potential next international goalkeeper.

Our bests players : Yann M'Vila, Costil, Pitroipa (he can dribble so many players it's amazing !), Féret (playmaker), Théophile-Catherine (right/left-back), Kembo has a good form too. We aren't so good when we have to defend in free kicks (Costil often catches the shots), and about long shots if your players can make very precise assists you can hope but our defense line is quite strong, fast and athletic.

Actually we have many (very) good players, it's tough to pick one. The entire team is very bonded it's a good sign.

Dernière édition de: Kaliayev (19-10-2011 20:28:21)

"Bonne idée. Formons uniquement des gars du coin, donc forcément intelligents. Style des Le Tallec et des Marveaux." Sylvainf

#16 19-10-2011 20:32:25

Gus
L'Adopté
Site Web

I thnik our best player is M'Vila but he will not play against you (for the first round at least).

Féret is a very good player too. He plays offensive midfielder (I don't know how to say "meneur de jeu" in english). He can give great balls to our forward.

Our defence was very strong last year (the best in France) but this year our game is more offensive. Wer are not bad at free kicks and long shots. Costil (goalkeeper) is very strong on his line but in a good day he can catch the balls at long shots too.

Without M'Vila we don't have a "star" but we have good players at all the lines. Pitroipa is very fast and he has good feet. Kana Biyik is a monster when he wants, etc...

Hope you can understand me. hmm
I think some people will explain you better than me.

Edit: Kalialev was faster! ^^

Dernière édition de: Gus (19-10-2011 20:34:02)

#17 19-10-2011 20:50:29

Glasgow_Celtic
Membre
Site Web

Thanks alot for your replies guys, I have heard M'Vila is a good player, shame he is not playing. But not for us. tongue

29918.jpg

#18 19-10-2011 21:36:24

Melldroad
Breizhico

I know that Commons, Hooper and Samaras are not with the group who will play against Rennes. It is a real problem for your team ?

#19 19-10-2011 22:37:57

Zvon
Bombe à retardement
Inscrit(e): 10-07-2006

Glasgow_Celtic a écrit:

No bother mate, you seem to be coping well so far.
What I want to ask is who is your best player/players and whats your defence and goalkeeper like and are they suspect at free kicks and long shots (which Celtic are good at).

Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik is a fuc***g God.

Dernière édition de: Zvon (19-10-2011 22:39:28)

lJOHHmX.png
Grig is God - 34 pts -- 7e -- 22/34 - A looser is a loser who can't spell loser - ❤ 27 avril 2019

#20 19-10-2011 22:56:03

Gus
L'Adopté
Site Web

Zvon is f***ing right.

big_smile

#21 19-10-2011 23:46:59

Glasgow_Celtic
Membre
Site Web

Melldroad- Samaras is our worst player but seems to always get a game, we thought he would be signed by another team on the last day of transfers but our bad luck, he stayed on sad He wouldn't be starting if he was in the team. Commons hasn't been good this season at all, he put on a lot of weight, we bought him in january and was fantastic and one of our best players with 29 goals and he was a winger! Also and is infuriating the Celtic fans at the moment because of his form and attitude on the field and I don't think he would start against Rennes. Hooper is our number 1 striker who was fantastic last season also. He has dipped in form also and I don't think he would have started either.

29918.jpg

#22 20-10-2011 01:38:38

paquit35
Membre
Inscrit(e): 20-07-2007

Gus a écrit:

I don't know how to say "meneur de jeu" in english

Playmaker wink

#23 20-10-2011 02:03:27

Gus
L'Adopté
Site Web

Thanks paquit!

But anyway Kalia said it for me. smile

#24 20-10-2011 11:15:34

Glasgow_Celtic
Membre
Site Web

I want to know what your views are on FC Sion and their pathetic attempt to try and get into our europa league group? Platini and the Sion chairman were in court yesterday and are awaiting an outcome. Sion fielded 6 ineligible players in their match against us which is against UEFA rules so basically it's cheating yet they believe they should be in our group.

29918.jpg

#25 20-10-2011 12:42:51

Kaliayev
Chasseur de Piveteau
Site Web

I think Sion should have been in the group. They defeated Celtic and that means they are better than them. UEFA is a huge mob with political affairs, full with political wangling, Platini as their "godfather" I don't like the way he run it. They wanted Celtic because it's probably a bigger name and more attractive. The way they didn't communicate (or so bad) on this stuff is symptomatic. Apparently Sion is right (and it seems there is just 2 players with  "irregularities"). I don't they cheated intentionally, UEFA seems to waiting of a club making a mistake with their obscures rules. UEFA rules and leaders is full of shit anyway, I'm not surprised a trial finally come out.

Dont be mistaken, I'm not a fan of Sion, it would have been tougher to beat them. So lucky for us Celtic is here wink.

Dernière édition de: Kaliayev (20-10-2011 12:44:36)

Utilisateurs enregistrés en ligne dans ce sujet: 0, Invité(s): 1
[Bot] claudebot

Pied de page

[ Généré en 0.030 secondes, 9 requêtes exécutées - Utilisation de la mémoire: 816.88 KiO (Pic : 873.77 KiO) ]