philippe22
The last red
Inscrit(e): 19-02-2010

Re: [Europa League, qualification play-offs] SRFC - Crvena Zvezna Beograd

Hermine Rouge et Noire a écrit:
srfcbreizh a écrit:

Thank you very simpa kind delije43

Can It could be hermine rouge et noir

Désolé mec mais si tu sais pas parler anglais un minimum ne viens pas ici, c'est incompréhensible pour les serbes ce topic sinon.

Eh ouais man le seul que l'on tolére sur ce topic et qui parle anglais comme une vache Irlandaise c'est moi !  big_smile  Ne me demandes pas pourquoi ,j'en sais rien pourvu que cela douuuuuuuuurrrrre comme disait la mére de Napoléon .  tongue  lol

'' ICI C'EST ROAZHON , et chez moi ST BROC   ''

#228 27-08-2011 16:16:22

lauig
Buisiness is Buisiness
Inscrit(e): 07-01-2007

Dear Serbian Friends,

I hadn't taken time to thank you all for your warm visit and your kind words about both of our teams.
It's been a real pleasure chatting with you guys and I hope the very best for your championship season.
I also strongly hope that our teams can play again against each other in a not too distant future.

I'd like to share with you those nice words from our goalkeeper in an interview published today on the official website :

De l'expérience, tu as dû en emmagasiner à Belgrade…
Jouer dans une telle ambiance, je pense que ça équivaut à plusieurs matchs de Ligue 1. Les équipes sont plus fortes dans le championnat français mais l'environnement, là-bas, est indescriptible. C'était formidable !

You must have gained experience in Belgrad...
Playing in such an atmosphere, I think it's worth several Ligue 1 matchs. Teams are stronger in the French Championship but the environment overthere is indescribable. It was Awesome !

This, I think, illustrate a feeling among some of our players, a feeling that I share, and probably most of my fellows Red&Black fans will join me in that too. It's the feeling that if we get a chance to do well in this competition, part of that success will be thanks to the opportunity to have played against you, especially in the Marakana.

So thank you again, friends of Serbia.

Take Care, and see you soon.

Lauig.

"I don't care if you win, I just need Kylo Rennes - Toulouse." General Hux

#229 28-08-2011 01:18:36

Delije43
Membre
Inscrit(e): 08-08-2011

lauig a écrit:

Dear Serbian Friends,

I hadn't taken time to thank you all for your warm visit and your kind words about both of our teams.
It's been a real pleasure chatting with you guys and I hope the very best for your championship season.
I also strongly hope that our teams can play again against each other in a not too distant future.

I'd like to share with you those nice words from our goalkeeper in an interview published today on the official website :

De l'expérience, tu as dû en emmagasiner à Belgrade…
Jouer dans une telle ambiance, je pense que ça équivaut à plusieurs matchs de Ligue 1. Les équipes sont plus fortes dans le championnat français mais l'environnement, là-bas, est indescriptible. C'était formidable !

You must have gained experience in Belgrad...
Playing in such an atmosphere, I think it's worth several Ligue 1 matchs. Teams are stronger in the French Championship but the environment overthere is indescribable. It was Awesome !

This, I think, illustrate a feeling among some of our players, a feeling that I share, and probably most of my fellows Red&Black fans will join me in that too. It's the feeling that if we get a chance to do well in this competition, part of that success will be thanks to the opportunity to have played against you, especially in the Marakana.

So thank you again, friends of Serbia.

Take Care, and see you soon.

Lauig.

Very nice words Lauig thank you! It was also a pleasure for us to write here with you guys, where we found a great reception! I see many of you wish that our teams play again against each other...I hope so too, but only if we improve our game so it wouldn't be 6-1 again big_smile
You can come to Belgrade and go with us on Marakana big_smile  if anyone is coming to Belgrade and needs any help, feel free to write in private message and I will see that in e-mail. One thing is sure, I will follow Rennes matches from now on smile

Utilisateurs enregistrés en ligne dans ce sujet: 0, Invité(s): 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Pied de page

[ Généré en 0.033 secondes, 9 requêtes exécutées - Utilisation de la mémoire: 653.54 KiO (Pic : 662.44 KiO) ]