Stade Rennais Online - Le forum

Le forum des supporters du Stade Rennais

Vous n'êtes pas connecté.

#1 13-03-2011 11:20:41

Roudoudou
Agecanonix
Inscrit(e): 11-06-2006

Sylvain Marveaux in Liverpool

Rumors say that Sylvain Marveaux might sign an employment contract with Liverpool as soon as next June. Note that he won't be transferred as he will be free by the end of the current season. It is somewhat odd to have a sick player be hired in this jungle-like world that is soccer ! As a matter of fact, Sylvain, who is an excellent player, has a recurrent disease that could possibly prevent  him from playing again more than three months in a row. Since Sir Alex and his pals are not into charity business, I guess that have embedded a clause into his contract that will cover them from such a risk. In France, we have laws that impose to hire a certain percentage of handicapped people, but this does not apply to football. This explains why the clever managers of Stade Rennais have not insisted that much to retain the bright Sylvain.

À chaque époque, il est des gens qui ne pensent pas comme tout le monde, c’est à dire qui ne pensent pas comme ceux qui ne pensent pas.
-Marguerite Yourcenar -

#2 21-06-2011 14:52:45

pierrot21
Membre
Inscrit(e): 27-01-2010

Re: Sylvain Marveaux in Liverpool

I 've got a new title for this Topic : Marveaux : "Newcastle, The dream (£££££££££££) of my life"

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea"
Eric Cantona

#3 30-12-2011 16:39:58

Roudoudou
Agecanonix
Inscrit(e): 11-06-2006

As a matter of fact, I am sorry I was so right. Poor guy !

À chaque époque, il est des gens qui ne pensent pas comme tout le monde, c’est à dire qui ne pensent pas comme ceux qui ne pensent pas.
-Marguerite Yourcenar -

#4 05-01-2012 21:42:47

J'iraiCracherSurLacombe
Létang t'accule
Inscrit(e): 22-07-2008

Don't be. I can't say he deserves it but that was something I could expect. Clearly, I don't miss him.

Dernière édition de: J'iraiCracherSurLacombe (06-01-2012 02:18:37)

"Il y a toujours un pied ghanéen qui empêche les Allemands de trouver la solution finale." Xavier Gravelaine, au commentaire de Ghana-Allemagne, Coupe du Monde 2010.

#5 13-02-2013 17:08:04

OyorQ
Membre
Inscrit(e): 28-12-2012

Why not in Rubin Kazan with his friend?

Utilisateurs enregistrés en ligne dans ce sujet: 0, Invité(s): 1
[Bot] claudebot

Pied de page

[ Généré en 0.023 secondes, 9 requêtes exécutées - Utilisation de la mémoire: 630.85 KiO (Pic : 639.38 KiO) ]