Stade Rennais Online - Le forum

Le forum des supporters du Stade Rennais

Vous n'êtes pas connecté.

#1 22-03-2016 20:19:31

Roudoudou
Agecanonix
Inscrit(e): 11-06-2006

Dembélé : the new Pelé !

I am writing about this topic for all the European soccer fans who are just starting to be interested in the young wonder who is brightening this sport with his amazing abilities.

I have been following international soccer closely for the last 55 years.  Never have I seen so much talent in such a young (18 years old) player for whom anything looks easy.  He is unequaled in dribbling and can feint so successfully that he completely throws his opponents off balance without even touching the ball. He has mastered his shots with amazing precision and remains cool at all times.  And this is only the beginning...

I have read a comment from an English reader saying he was the new Pelé:   

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba … arlet.html

I couldn't write a more accurate comment.  Some already believe he will win the Golden Ball Trophy soon.  One thing is for certain, people will remember this highly gifted and talented player for decades. 

Whether you are a Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barça, Real, Manchester or Bayern supporter, if your club acquires this amazing player, you won't regret it !

Dernière édition de: Roudoudou (22-03-2016 20:23:19)

À chaque époque, il est des gens qui ne pensent pas comme tout le monde, c’est à dire qui ne pensent pas comme ceux qui ne pensent pas.
-Marguerite Yourcenar -

#2 22-03-2016 21:02:32

Glasgow_Celtic
Membre
Inscrit(e): 19-10-2011
Site Web

Re: Dembélé : the new Pelé !

Roudoudou a écrit:

I am writing about this topic for all the European soccer fans who are just starting to be interested in the young wonder who is brightening this sport with his amazing abilities.

I have been following international soccer closely for the last 55 years.  Never have I seen so much talent in such a young (18 years old) player for whom anything looks easy.  He is unequaled in dribbling and can feint so successfully that he completely throws his opponents off balance without even touching the ball. He has mastered his shots with amazing precision and remains cool at all times.  And this is only the beginning...

I couldn't write a more accurate comment.  Some already believe he will win the Golden Ball Trophy soon.  One thing is for certain, people will remember this highly gifted and talented player for decades. 

Whether you are a Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barça, Real, Manchester or Bayern supporter, if your club acquires this amazing player, you won't regret it !

I thought that too but I believe 18 year old Kieran Tierney at Celtic is just as good as him right now - but he's a left back rather than an attacker.

I'm actually surprised our Ousmane is getting touted and rated this early, especially as he hasn't even completed a full season in Ligue 1 yet. Although he is great, there are some aspects to his game that need bettered such as decision making but I have noticed improvement in that recently.

29918.jpg
For Rennes news in English: @WeAreRennes

#3 22-03-2016 23:07:05

MichaelBBack
Membre
Inscrit(e): 30-08-2015

Roudoudou a écrit:

I hope you're right, and I hope Rennes can hold onto him for another season. It's been a long time since I've seen a young player with so much talent and so much consistency. Sometimes we see young guys who have great moments every now and then, but Ousmane is one of the most consistent performers out there. Every single week, he does incredible things. He also seems like a nice guy with a good attitude, so I hope he does well in the future. With him and guys like Varane, Martial, Coman and more, France should have an amazing national team for the next World Cup.

#4 27-03-2016 04:31:29

Nicopicolo
Goodfella Benfiquista
Inscrit(e): 11-03-2011

Roudoudou a écrit:

No ?
It's verry taboulé.
Where is dad, in the  batroom.  big_smile

Bernie funky ki.

Dernière édition de: Nicopicolo (27-03-2016 04:34:57)

Jeune coupable et libre car jamais dans la tendance mais toujours dans la bonne direction.  SCRED CONNEXION

#5 25-08-2017 13:50:19

Roudoudou
Agecanonix
Inscrit(e): 11-06-2006

Para nuestros amigos catalanes en caso de que alguien vaya a visitar SRO (no hablo catalán, pero sólo castellano, lo siento!) : como ya anuncié justo antes de su salida de Rennes, este jugador es el nuevo Pelé. El precio de su transferencia (el segundo más grande de la historia del fútbol mundial) es el primer indicio de esta verdad.

Well, I think I was not exaggerating when I wrote that Dembélé was to some extend a new Pelé.

À chaque époque, il est des gens qui ne pensent pas comme tout le monde, c’est à dire qui ne pensent pas comme ceux qui ne pensent pas.
-Marguerite Yourcenar -

#6 25-08-2017 18:30:34

MichaelBBack
Membre
Inscrit(e): 30-08-2015

An incredible player, and he's only just getting started. I still remember that night in November when I saw him play his first full game and score for the first time at Roazhon Park. I'll never forget it. I'll never forget hearing the crowd chant his name three times during the match against Nantes. I'll never forget the thrills I felt whenever the ball arrived at his feet and he'd start storming down the wing. I feel lucky to have seen his debut and I'm excited to see what he does next.

An incredible season at Rennes. A fantastic season with Dortmund. Already got his first goal for France and now one of the most expensive players in the world playing as part of one of the best teams in the history of the game, alongside Lionel Messi himself, and he's only 20 years old. He's already a superstar and will surely be challenging for the Ballon D'Or in the future, as well as helping France to a World Cup or Euro victory perhaps? We didn't enjoy his talents for as long as we would've liked, but at least we got to see him take his first steps in professional football.

Good luck Ousmane, can't wait to see what you do next!

Utilisateurs enregistrés en ligne dans ce sujet: 0, Invité(s): 1
[Bot] claudebot

Pied de page

[ Généré en 0.024 secondes, 9 requêtes exécutées - Utilisation de la mémoire: 649 KiO (Pic : 673.9 KiO) ]