Stade Rennais Online - Le forum

Le forum des supporters du Stade Rennais

Vous n'êtes pas connecté.

#176 19-08-2011 01:10:00

Clecle-Rennais
The Strike Team
Inscrit(e): 03-05-2009

Re: [Europa League, qualification play-offs] SRFC - Crvena Zvezna Beograd

It's great that we can discuss with other countries's fans!

Great ambiance tonight, congratulations! We are very happy to win against your club who dominated Europe 20 years ago!

Welcome to the Stade de la Route de Lorient, it's not Marakana but we love our team and we hope we will finish the job!

A pleasure to read you on this forum wink

"Le supporter voit ça comme un refus de jouer, mais indéniablement, cette passe vers l'arrière, c'est le début d'une nouvelle attaque"

Marcelo Bielsa

#177 19-08-2011 01:20:07

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris
Inscrit(e): 02-06-2011

Ahaha, all of us are very proud of our team tonight cause she has probably written one of the most successful page of the club's history with that game at Marakana, and that with a team composed of young, just-arrived, and substitutes players. For example, it was the first time Mavinga and Pajot play with us, their first game with Rennes, and both of them were quite good. Many of our players had never played any continental game before this season start (M'Vila, Boye, Mavinga, Boukari, Pajot...) and it's the third consecutive time we beat another european team. So we are quite confident for the second leg now. I don't think Red Star is able to beat us 2-0 at home playing like that, sorry for you my friend wink We'll see on thursday!
I've seen good players in your team, in particularely Tosic. I have never seen him playing like he did.

Dernière édition de: Hermine Rouge et Noire (19-08-2011 01:22:39)

#178 19-08-2011 03:11:27

Delije43
Membre
Inscrit(e): 08-08-2011

Thanks to everyone for nice words smile
Yes, Tosic showed a lot of improvement in this 4 games this season.
Your player number 25, Boye, very dirty player isn't he? When he fell down with Mezenga, he first tried to simulate that he got punched in face and then he hit our player Mezenga with his boot in face tongue smile

#179 19-08-2011 08:50:53

MYNH€€R
BroaZHon
Inscrit(e): 13-07-2010

Very dirty ? What do you mean ?

Boye is a recently international player for Ghana and he arrived three years ago at the club. He arrived with the advice of John Mensah, ex-Stade Rennais player. He waited a very long time before to have a chance in the first team. He plays since last year in this team and all his matchs are good.

I hope to have the same show for the match next week, it will be very different wink

#180 19-08-2011 09:44:19

Thunder
Membre
Inscrit(e): 06-05-2011

Warm congratulations to the Marakana stadium. I was watchin the game with a link with no audio comments, and it was really emotionnal.
The strenght of the crowd sings, and the gigantic tifo were amazing.

I think the atmosphere really shook our team the 20 first minutes, they were completely lost, particularly the young players such as Pajot or Boye.
The Red Star players completely confiscate the ball at this time. Even if the penalty is a bit harsh, you deserved to score.
But little by little, Stade Rennais controlled the game, thanks to the equalization of Pitroipa.
Ultimately, that's a very good result for us.

Can't wait for the second game at Route De Lorient stadium!

Do you trust what I trust? Me, myself and I.

#181 19-08-2011 13:55:05

Delije43
Membre

MYNH€€R a écrit:

Very dirty ? What do you mean ?

Boye is a recently international player for Ghana and he arrived three years ago at the club. He arrived with the advice of John Mensah, ex-Stade Rennais player. He waited a very long time before to have a chance in the first team. He plays since last year in this team and all his matchs are good.

I hope to have the same show for the match next week, it will be very different wink

I mean fair play to him is not the brightest point, I explained why.
I thin rennes will be better in second match, but I think that we will play braver because now we have nothing to lose. smile

#182 19-08-2011 13:56:58

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

John Boye made me laugh, that's right, he's a good actor lol

#183 19-08-2011 14:08:21

Delije43
Membre

Hermine Rouge et Noire a écrit:

John Boye made me laugh, that's right, he's a good actor lol

Hahahaha big_smile
And Montano, scored a nice goal but the way he celebrated it? Not very clever against 50 000 angry fans big_smile
You were afraid of the ''cries de singes'' and we showed that there isn't such thing on Marakana but your player didn't show fair play tongue

#184 19-08-2011 14:30:21

Gus
L'Adopté
Inscrit(e): 05-09-2008
Site Web

Yes, it was stupid from Montano. But a few minute later I think he understand his mistake (big tackle from one of your player big_smile).

I think Boye is not guilty. Your player is the first to be "dirty". tongue
And after that Boye shows his talent of comedian, yes! big_smile

Moi je suis Edson André Sitoe, mais toi t'es qui putain ?
Twitter : @Martin_Chois

#185 19-08-2011 14:34:35

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

Yeah I agree, we haven't really understand and approve the way he celebrates, but it's not hard to forgive cause thanks to him we have won! big_smile
No problems at Marakana yesterday, perfect fans, cheering and singing from the 1st to the last minutes, a great moment, really!

#186 19-08-2011 14:39:27

hefer22
Membre
Inscrit(e): 25-07-2008

.. and even long minuts after the end. really great supporters.

Dernière édition de: hefer22 (19-08-2011 16:41:23)

#187 19-08-2011 14:47:53

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

... who deserve a better team I think...

#188 19-08-2011 14:52:48

Heroes
Membre
Inscrit(e): 19-08-2011

OK,my first message on your topic,...

First of all congratulations on the victory yesterday,...

Ok,to comment the match,....
Yeah the atmosphere in first 25 minutes was really astonishing,it gave our players wings,and it was really nice to see that your players lost their heads in that period,....Too sad we dont have good striker ,because I think that we could use that advantage in first 25 minutes and get at least 2-0,...
BUT as we like to say ,last couple months we play with 10 players ,cause we dont count Andrijana ''the ballet'' Kaludjerovic as a player.

Next thing your team really have  more good players than we have ,our greatest strength was coach and legend Robi,or we want to believe in that,and of course greatest fans in the world Delije or Heroes,....
BUT --What you saw yesterday wasnt great supporting or great atmosphere FOR OUR STANDARDS,cause we remember much much better ,...yesterday the chanting was good first 30 minutes,lets say first half,in the second some bad things happened on the NORTH stand,and the level of chanting fell in second half,...
In fact i dont remember when we were so bad on europe scene in last couple of years,maybe on Slovan last year,...
Your coach really want to play that counter-attacking style of play,...I dont think you are technically good as we are,but physically much much better ,stronger and faster,....
On two occasions we really conceded stupid goals,first one our CB made a mistake and second one whole defence line left you striker alone,....

Most of our players yesterday were really beyond their level,except Kadu and Tosic,and some that were best on the ''paper'' ,Lazovic,....were completely ''stealth

So anyway ,we are dissapointed at the result ,all of us expected win,not even the draw,but thats it,....
Our chances now are 10-90 so we can only hope now for much better performance,....

On two occasions your players made quite bad things,...first one when Boye i think kicked Mezenga in the face,very nasty and unsportsman move,I hope that the comission will suspend him next match,...
and second was Montanjo's act after second goal,....He never saw and probably never will watch the fans like that ,and again he did what he did,....

So again congratulations,we will watch second match ,if you pass us, I wish you all best in group stages

#189 19-08-2011 15:01:51

Gus
L'Adopté
Site Web

Welcome and thanks for your participation, and good luck for the second round.

But once again I don't agree about Boye. Your player kick him too.

Dernière édition de: Gus (19-08-2011 15:02:09)

#190 19-08-2011 15:06:38

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

Thanks Heroes, I repeat that we don't approve what Victor Hugo Montaño did but maybe he had heard things we hadn't...
When you say that you remember of much better atmosphere at Marakana than yesterday... roll It's probably amazing to live this moments...
And as for me Boye is as guilty as Mezenga, both kicked each other...
I wish you to beat Javor Ivanjica this week end and to be ready for the second leg next week!

#191 19-08-2011 15:58:22

ZVEZDA
Membre
Inscrit(e): 06-08-2011

#192 19-08-2011 16:02:21

Gus
L'Adopté
Site Web

Beautiful!

#193 19-08-2011 17:43:39

cyberjimmy
Membre
Inscrit(e): 14-05-2008

Any red star fan could tell me if we can find The full game in video on internet ?

Thank you !

#194 19-08-2011 17:56:19

Rodighiero
Le phare breton
Inscrit(e): 01-10-2006

ZVEZDA a écrit:

Just one word to resume my feelings when I look at this video : Amazing !

#195 19-08-2011 18:00:23

Heroes
Membre
Inscrit(e): 19-08-2011

Yeah ,thanks for nice words,but as I said ,it wasnt as nearly as good as it could be,....if you like those clips ,watch this (versus partizan in eternal derby)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-3TmiGWWfw

#196 19-08-2011 18:24:27

ZVEZDA
Membre
Inscrit(e): 06-08-2011

#197 19-08-2011 19:45:59

philippe22
The last red
Inscrit(e): 19-02-2010

Un vrai champ de tulipes in the wind !  tongue

'' ICI C'EST ROAZHON , et chez moi ST BROC   ''

#198 19-08-2011 21:13:00

CZBG
Membre
Inscrit(e): 05-08-2011

6hnxiw.jpg
330fcdw.jpg

Im disappointed with the result, our defence was just horrible and made stupid errors, but i expect that coz Addy was not there and just cant understand how they lef Pitroipa completely alone there when he scored fist goal.
sisigurandajeofsajd.png

Anyway ur obviously much better team, if we had good financial situation like u we would easily be now in CL.

Theres still chance, its football, like we cant beat u 2-1 or something like that, unlikely, but will see.

#199 19-08-2011 21:35:45

CZBG
Membre
Inscrit(e): 05-08-2011

Cmon people wtf is this, they were chased?? This is just pure propaganda, also talking how everyone know they were French coz of look, thats not even possible, many foreigners living in Belgrade + tourists on every corner, so stupid article, meet many of them every day and everyone are satisfied how people are nice and warm. Of course police wanted to protect them, coz police is very sensitive since Taton case, and they did this only because they were coming to match only, if they came as regular tourists, police wouldnt even bother with them. This is all exaggerated!

http://www.rennes.lemensuel.com/actuali … -9633.html

#200 19-08-2011 22:05:14

Nite
Membre
Inscrit(e): 18-08-2011

They want to be Heroes, like a said on the other topic (French one). They don't know the city, there is no chance that they could escape IF someone was chasing them. In Belgrade in this "vacances" period there are lot of foreigners and tourist who speak French, German, English... I think that the Rakija agressed them.

Utilisateurs enregistrés en ligne dans ce sujet: 0, Invité(s): 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Pied de page

[ Généré en 0.029 secondes, 7 requêtes exécutées - Utilisation de la mémoire: 711.49 KiO (Pic : 752.39 KiO) ]