Stade Rennais Online - Le forum

Le forum des supporters du Stade Rennais

Vous n'êtes pas connecté.

#51 07-08-2011 02:07:16

SERBIAN-FM
Membre
Inscrit(e): 06-08-2011

Re: [Europa League, qualification play-offs] SRFC - Crvena Zvezna Beograd

Sta sam bogu zgresio pa su meni sve tvoje lepe zelene oci neverne.Prvo me ocarale pa me razocarale te tvoje zelene oci neverne.Samo su me varale i bol su mi stvarale te tvoje zelene oci neverne.

#52 07-08-2011 02:18:26

philippe22
The last red
Inscrit(e): 19-02-2010

??????   niet popiémai , spasiba bolshoi  !  roll

'' ICI C'EST ROAZHON , et chez moi ST BROC   ''

#53 07-08-2011 04:22:56

CZBG
Membre
Inscrit(e): 05-08-2011

SERBIAN-FM a écrit:

Sta sam bogu zgresio pa su meni sve tvoje lepe zelene oci neverne.Prvo me ocarale pa me razocarale te tvoje zelene oci neverne.Samo su me varale i bol su mi stvarale te tvoje zelene oci neverne.

lol, i saw this guy serbian-fm was writting some crap (about buying ours players) also on other topic for this match, so nothing strange from him, just some popular song...

SirCuit a écrit:

Sell M'vila ? No way wink Not before the end of the season, sorry buddy wink

About attendance, I hope the stadium will be (and should be) sold out wink namely around 30 000 fans especially whether we're in good position after the away match.

Anyway you can bet on 25 000 fans for sure whatever the previous issue 'cause the team is better this season than the last just for one reason each player get one year of additionnal experience and they are used to play together (I hope).

Use google translate, will understand, about Milan interest to buy M'vila.
www.mojacrvenazvezda.net/9636/2011/08/06/masimo-morati-pojacava-zvezdu/

And for match on Marakana i expect a full stadium, more than 50,000 fans.

#54 07-08-2011 05:05:18

lauig
Buisiness is Buisiness
Inscrit(e): 07-01-2007

Yeah we've heard the interest of Inter, as well as we've heard rumors of Real Madrid, Chelsea etc.
The latest one comes from Milano, but claims in the italian press, indicates that Moratti and his staff evaluates M'Vila's worth between 13 and 16M€.

At that, we laugh.

We wouldn't laugh at this for any other player of our team. But Yann M'vila is very special.
Last year, we sold Asamoah Gyan to Sunderland for that amount of money.
Gyan was three years older than what M'vila is right now, had less Ligue1 experience, and had only recently made an impact with his team (good for him he did it in a world cup). But that ain't the best part yet, Gyan only had two years left on his contract.

Yann M'vila is only 21 ! He has already played more than 70 Ligue 1 games and since Laurent Blanc his in charge of our national team, absolutely no one has been able to clearly threaten Yann's spot within "Les Bleus". On top of that, he has recently extended his contract until 2015 !
He has also confirmed, after signing the extension, his intention to stay in Rennes this season to complete his progression and make it safe for taking part in the next UEFA European Championship.

I'm not saying that there are no chances for him to leave, cause there is always one, but it would be very surprising and it would be for a record price.

Dernière édition de: lauig (07-08-2011 05:06:12)

"I don't care if you win, I just need Kylo Rennes - Toulouse." General Hux

#55 07-08-2011 11:20:54

Djakza
Membre

We can always hope smile

Btw, our players will each get 30 000 euro bonus if we qualify for Europa League.

And can you show me a picture of the box for away fans in your stadium?

Dernière édition de: Djakza (07-08-2011 14:27:12)

25 times Serbian Champions.
23 times Serbian Cup winners.
European and World Champions.

#56 07-08-2011 14:30:41

ZVEZDA
Membre
Inscrit(e): 06-08-2011

This would be our best team:   
                                                                                           Mezenga   

Borja                                                                                                Lazovic

Evandro                             Dimitrijevic 

Kovacevic

Tosic                   Addy                                    Vilotic                            Mikic                                               

Bajkovic

#57 07-08-2011 16:34:30

Pius35
Don Andrès
Inscrit(e): 23-03-2006

Djakza a écrit:

And can you show me a picture of the box for away fans in your stadium?

11080704412967111.jpg

Twitter

#58 08-08-2011 03:08:54

Delije43
Membre
Inscrit(e): 08-08-2011

Hello everyone! First of all, you've made a great result today against Dijon! We know that Dijon isn't top class team but it's clear that it will be difficult for us against Rennes.
I see that you are worried because of unfortunate death of Brice Taton...Although it was done by Partizan fans I understand your worries. But you must be realistic and realize that this sh*t happens everywhere sad I was shocked with Napoli fans who stabbed I think Liverpool fans...After that accident with Brice, whole nation was shocked, the highest politicians and even the president expressed their sadness about that. Those fans are arrested and sentenced to 240 years of prison! 14 of them in total of 240 years. Now, even the partizan and red star fans have an agreement of non attacking each other, some kind of a truce. So be free to come, if you are peaceful, nothing will happen, you can only be surprised. Plus, Serbs always loved French people, some traditional friendship, although 2 last decades western countries don't have sympathy for Serbia and people here are dissapointed because of that, but it's only one reason more why we are hospitable with strangers, cause we want ot correct bad image about us smile

About team...Since this winter and arrival of Prosinecki for the coach, lot of things changed. We started playing better and the title was so close, even though we never thought of that after first part of the season. We hope that Lee Addy will be fit for matches against you and that he will make a good wall with Vilotic in front of Bajkovic. Although we have promising strikers Kaludjerovic and Mezenga I must say that I am not very sure how they will perform. Kaludjerovic is top scorer of the team, top scorer of the last season in Serbia, but in solo actions he is very limited. Mezenga, this summer acquisition didn't play much games for us still and it is question is he still physically ready. But he managed to score 2 goals in these 2 games, both times coming off the bentch, it is clearly that he has a sense of goal. Personally, I like our trio in midfield the most - Kovacevic,Evandro and Dimitrijevic! Plus our wingers Lazovic(very young and talented) and Borja (not very fast and good tehnician but strong as a bull).
I hope that we can qualifie, even though I wanted AEK and Austria Wien rather than Rennes. In Europe matches we always gave good games against strong teams, even with weaker players than we have now. We were bad against weak teams like last year Slovan Liberec, but last few seasons Milan,Bayern,PSV,Roma didn't have an easy job on Marakana. Some of them were even defeated or passed on a pure luck. Last year I didn't follow Ligue1 very much, only when i was betting, but I gave up of that because you are maybe the most difficult league for betting big_smile So I wasn't informed very much about Rennes. After the draw I went to see your team on the internet and I was amazed how expensive team you have, especially I was amazed with defensive players plus DM M'Villa. I believe in good matches, you are slight favorites, bu we'll see wink

#59 08-08-2011 12:44:35

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris
Inscrit(e): 02-06-2011

Thankyou for telling us more about your team Delije43  smile

Who between Bruno Mezenga and Andrija Kaluderovic got more chances to play for the first leg ?
I would prefer Mezenga playing cause he seems to have  less qualities than Kaluderovic big_smile

And I wish you the best for the match against Spartak Subotica comin' wink

Dernière édition de: Hermine Rouge et Noire (08-08-2011 12:49:35)

#60 08-08-2011 13:08:34

CZBG
Membre

Hermine Rouge et Noire a écrit:

Who between Bruno Mezenga and Andrija Kaluderovic got more chances to play for the first leg ?
I would prefer Mezenga playing cause he seems to have  less qualities than Kaluderovic big_smile

I think it will be Kaludjerovic, but dont think he will play the entire match. Bruno Mezenga was in bad shape when he joined Red Star this summer, so he played only some 40 min (10 min first, 30+ second) in this two matches against Ventspils, and he did good job.

#61 08-08-2011 13:21:10

Delije43
Membre

You're welcome smile
Right now, Kaludjerovic got more chances to play, but we'll wait to see what will happen against Spartak Subotica, it also depends of that game. And of course, our staff will observe your matches and see who would be the best solution against your defense.
Thank you wink  for the many last seasons, Red Star didn't have much luck in first matches of our league, it's like a some kind of a curse big_smile and now we go away to Subotica on a difficult match, and we hope that this team is strong enough to finally start well in our championship.

#62 08-08-2011 13:32:17

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

I will try to find a way to see your match next saturday but it won't be easy I guess. I've never seen any Serbian SuperLiga game ! It would be the first time. big_smile
We'll receive Paris Saint-Germain next week-end. All of us hope that we'll manage to beat them despite their new all-star team. Sure it won't be easy but we feel confident for this match cause we played a good game yesterday and Paris hasn't win in Rennes for ten years now.

Dernière édition de: Hermine Rouge et Noire (08-08-2011 14:51:20)

#63 08-08-2011 14:05:42

Delije43
Membre

Well, sometimes there are matches live on internet, I'll give you a link if I find. If not, someone of Red Star fans will post video with highlights here wink
Yes, PSG lost against Lorient few days ago, it cost me money on betting big_smile

#64 09-08-2011 01:25:07

Djakza
Membre

Every Crvena Zvezda game this season will go live on this official site: http://www.zvezdatv.rs/ It'll cost you ~2 euros per match, so if you want to watch... smile

25 times Serbian Champions.
23 times Serbian Cup winners.
European and World Champions.

#65 09-08-2011 02:17:52

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

Ahah, Thankyou Djazka but I will try to find a free link. I'm not a Red Star Fan enough to pay for viewing its matches tongue !
Hope you'll be there after the match against Spartak Subotica to tell us what you've think of it, it would be interesting wink
Red Star is of course fancied despite the fact that it doesn't take place at Marakana and another result than a victory would be a failure for you I guess.

#66 09-08-2011 03:10:17

Delije43
Membre

Both Red Star and Partizan are favorites in almost every match in our league, and even when we play away we have more fans than home teams big_smile
There are only 2 teams that have fans close to Red Star's and Partizan's - FC Rad Belgrade and especially FC Vojvodina. From this season it will be interesting against Novi Pazar (which is promoted to Superliga) because of their hardcore fans, 99 % of them Muslims, very well known ultras.

#67 09-08-2011 19:27:46

ministar
Membre

Red Star won only 2 times in its season opening match in national championship in last 10 years roll
Tickets for Red Star - Rennes will be available from monday. Prices: 6e, 9e and 12e.

#68 09-08-2011 20:39:01

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

The prices of the tickets for the second leg, Rennes-Red Star : between 8 and 30 euros !
Why are the prices for the match at Marakana are so cheap ?

Dernière édition de: Hermine Rouge et Noire (09-08-2011 20:39:23)

#69 09-08-2011 20:53:25

lauig
Buisiness is Buisiness
Inscrit(e): 07-01-2007

Cost of living Hermine, I guess. We have way higher salaries in France but our "leisure" fees are also higher.

12€ for a match in Belgrade is not so different from a 30€ one in Rennes.
(plus with such a big stadium it's more interesting to make your profit on the number of tickets sold than directy on the individual ticket)

"I don't care if you win, I just need Kylo Rennes - Toulouse." General Hux

#70 09-08-2011 21:23:53

ministar
Membre

Why are the prices for the match at Marakana are so cheap ?

These prices are only for home fans, away fans always pay double price for one ticket tongue
Frankly, I don't know whether away fans pay the same price for the ticket as home fans. It should be.

#71 10-08-2011 17:27:51

gaudi
Esthète à claques
Inscrit(e): 14-06-2007

Hi Crvena Zvezna Beograd's fans !
First of all, you have to know that I'm well known here as the most pessimistic fan of my club.
Actually it's not exactly the truth, and I mean I'm just the most realistic one ! wink

So, you won't be surprised if I tell you I'm really anxious before these 2 matchs against your club. The way you described your team for this new season with good strickers and midfielders and your impressive stadium and fans worry me a lot.

Regarding our team, we will have 4 matchs in 10 days between the 18th and the 28th of august, and I can't imagine we're mentally and physically prepared to face this situation like the big european clubs.
We will have to save our chances in Beograd. If we lose the match without scoring 1 or more goals, it would almost be finished for us.

Obviously, I really hope it will be a tough match for your team in Beograd in order to have suspense and a spectacular match in Rennes, but anyway it will be like a celebration for us to welcome in Rennes a legendary club like yours. smile

ICI C'EST RENNES, PAS ROAZHON !

#72 10-08-2011 17:57:39

Delije43
Membre

gaudi a écrit:

Hi Crvena Zvezna Beograd's fans !
First of all, you have to know that I'm well known here as the most pessimistic fan of my club.
Actually it's not exactly the truth, and I mean I'm just the most realistic one ! wink

So, you won't be surprised if I tell you I'm really anxious before these 2 matchs against your club. The way you described your team for this new season with good strickers and midfielders and your impressive stadium and fans worry me a lot.

Regarding our team, we will have 4 matchs in 10 days between the 18th and the 28th of august, and I can't imagine we're mentally and physically prepared to face this situation like the big european clubs.
We will have to save our chances in Beograd. If we lose the match without scoring 1 or more goals, it would almost be finished for us.

Obviously, I really hope it will be a tough match for your team in Beograd in order to have suspense and a spectacular match in Rennes, but anyway it will be like a celebration for us to welcome in Rennes a legendary club like yours. smile

Hi!
Well, maybe our fans were much more optimistic than you are pesimistic, so they described us like some kind of a Serbian Barcelona lol
We believe in our team, and this year we play best football in the last 3-4 seasons, but it still needs a lot of improvement. And we are also impressed by your team and your players. FC Rennes is not  popular in Serbia as PSG,Lyon,Marseille,Auxerre so we weren't well informed ybout your team. After the draw we find out that the draw wasn't a friend of ours big_smile (we wanted AEK or Austria rather than you, but we are still satisfied that we didn't get Braga or Schalke). I really believe it will be a good match! Two good matches! smile

#73 10-08-2011 18:13:01

CZBG
Membre

U have great team so it will be very interesting.

Another interesting thing for this season is that we sold over 13,000 season tickets and to match with Rennes it will reach over 20,000 as some guy from Red Star said. Thats total record for whole ex Yugoslavia area (since begining of time big_smile), and probably this part of Europe (only club that maybe has more is Olympiakos, but im not so sure?), even in 1991 when we were champions of Europe there were only 11,000 season tickets sold. As i said this just proving how things changed rapidly, since new management came, some 3-4 years ago we had average attendande around 6,000, last season we had over 18,000, and for this it will be over 25,000, which are totally crazy numbers for such decent league and especialy if u look at Red Star results in last 3-4 seasons.

I heard during PSG match last weekend that they sold around 13,000, whats ur number?

#74 10-08-2011 19:59:56

Delije43
Membre

This is a facebook page of Red Star fans, you can see pictures of our northern tribine.
http://sr-rs.facebook.com/media/set/?se … 8440873614

Some explanaitons :
9th picture:  This is away against OFK Beograd, it was played on Holy Saturday, so Delije boycotted the match and put this banner that says Vaistinu Voskrese - Truly, He is Risen, an answer to Hristos Voskrese - Christ is Risen.

14th picture:  This was an away against Rad, but on Marakana big_smile  FC Rad's stadium didn't have enough space for all Red Star fans, so they cheered their team on Marakana via video link big_smile

17th picture:  This was on training, I don't know for sure was it against Partizan or some European match, but I think it is before match with partizan.

Dernière édition de: Delije43 (10-08-2011 20:07:13)

#75 10-08-2011 23:33:10

Yoyodu29
Rodrigue
Inscrit(e): 24-07-2006

I like the 33rd with the astronaut, great work. wink

Utilisateurs enregistrés en ligne dans ce sujet: 0, Invité(s): 1
[Bot] claudebot

Pied de page

[ Généré en 0.036 secondes, 7 requêtes exécutées - Utilisation de la mémoire: 762.74 KiO (Pic : 819.64 KiO) ]