Stade Rennais Online - Le forum

Le forum des supporters du Stade Rennais

Vous n'êtes pas connecté.

#26 06-08-2011 15:12:23

crvena zvezda
Membre
Inscrit(e): 05-08-2011

Re: [Europa League, qualification play-offs] SRFC - Crvena Zvezna Beograd

Also, Darko Lazovic, midfield player, plays for our U21 National team, while Causic and Cosic play for u18 team. Recent performances of Andrija Kaludjerovic have caught attention of our NT coach Vladimir Petrovic, and if he continues playing like this it wont be long before he receives a call- up. Evandro, our Brazilian playmaker, has obtained Serbian passport, so there are rumors that he might be called- up too, but I do not think that its realistic.

Dernière édition de: crvena zvezda (06-08-2011 15:13:09)

? ???? ?? ? ???? ? ?? ?????? ??????!

#27 06-08-2011 15:30:12

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris
Inscrit(e): 02-06-2011

Thanks for answering wink
In Rennes, Yann M'Vila is the only one to play for the french National team. Since Laurent Blanc has became the selector, just after the World Cup, he has always called him and M'Vila is now considerated as a great midfielder all over the country. He totalizes 10 matchs with the NT now depsite he's very young age (20). He represents the wave of very talented players which has appeared after the WC and that is the future of our football.

I understand that be calling by the selector as beeing a player in the serbian first division isn't easy at all when you know that there are very good players abroad like Stankovic, Kuzmanovic, Milijas, Jankovic, Kacar, Jovanovic, Krasic and many others...

A little word about your goalkeeper Bajkovic ?
I remember of the current GK of Partizan, Vladimir Stojkovic when he was playing in Nantes (the club we hate the most in France), he was so ridiculous... Probably one of the worst we have ever seen in Ligue 1 for decades... I was surprised when I saw that he was the goalkeeper of your National team during the WC...

Dernière édition de: Hermine Rouge et Noire (06-08-2011 15:32:27)

#28 06-08-2011 15:40:19

crvena zvezda
Membre

Hermine Rouge et Noire a écrit:

Thanks for answering wink
In Rennes, Yann M'Vila is the only one to play for the french National team. Since Laurent Blanc has became the selector, just after the World Cup, he has always called him and M'Vila is now considerated as a great midfielder all over the country. He totalizes 10 matchs with the NT now depsite he's very young age (20). He represents the wave of very talented players which has appeared after the WC and that is the future of our football.

I understand that be calling by the selector as beeing a player in the serbian first division isn't easy at all when you know that there are very good players abroad like Stankovic, Kuzmanovic, Milijas, Jankovic, Kacar, Jovanovic, Krasic and many others...

I remember of the current GK of Partizan, Vladimir Stojkovic when he was playing in Nantes (the club we hate the most in France), he was so ridiculous... Probably one of the worst we have ever seen in Ligue 1 for decades... I was surprised when I saw that he was the goalkeeper of your National team during the WC...

Boban Bajkovic was languishing on sidelines before Prosinecki came...due to his problematic behavior and over- consummation of Belgrade night life. But once he was given a chance he took full advantage of it and became our first choice goalkeeper. He is known for his spectacular saves( you see a ball in the net and he pulls a save out of nowhere) , and is not a goal- keeper who makes a lot of blunders( unlike Stojkovic). Very reliable. Excellent goalkeeper we trust in him.

Dernière édition de: crvena zvezda (06-08-2011 15:41:13)

#29 06-08-2011 15:46:23

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

So why does he has never been called by Petrovic and former selectors?
He seems to be better than Stojkovic, Duricic, Jorgacevic and Kahriman...

#30 06-08-2011 15:52:46

crvena zvezda
Membre

I do not know. As I said he has only recently started playing for our team( a year ago) he was unknown before and  Petrovic has a full trust in Jorgacevic.

Dernière édition de: crvena zvezda (06-08-2011 15:53:10)

#31 06-08-2011 16:11:10

lauig
Buisiness is Buisiness
Inscrit(e): 07-01-2007

Haha I'm a big hockey fan and what you're describing here reminds me a lot of Ray Emery, probably one of the most talented north-american goalkeepers of his generation, whose carreer took time to take-off for similar reasons : Too much night life, unprofessionnal behavior, bad-boy attitude etc
And as a paradox it was only when he couldn't find a club elsewhere than in Vodka-country that he started to pull it together and become a more serious professionnal player. He's finally back in a very good club and should make an impact for good reasons pretty soon.

But for national team, gaining the trust of a coach who's not seeing you every day of the week is very hard. We know the drill in Rennes with Nicolas Douchez who had the very best statistics in France last season and lead our defence with really impressive mastery and yet never had a chance to play for France, even when Lloris was injured, Mandanda not playing at his very top level in Marseille and Carrasso in the middle of a very difficult season in Bordeaux.

Dernière édition de: lauig (06-08-2011 16:12:29)

"I don't care if you win, I just need Kylo Rennes - Toulouse." General Hux

#32 06-08-2011 16:27:51

crvena zvezda
Membre

lauig a écrit:

Haha I'm a big hockey fan and what you're describing here reminds me a lot of Ray Emery, probably one of the most talented north-american goalkeepers of his generation, whose carreer took time to take-off for similar reasons : Too much night life, unprofessionnal behavior, bad-boy attitude etc
And as a paradox it was only when he couldn't find a club elsewhere than in Vodka-country that he started to pull it together and become a more serious professionnal player. He's finally back in a very good club and should make an impact for good reasons pretty soon.

But for national team, gaining the trust of a coach who's not seeing you every day of the week is very hard. We know the drill in Rennes with Nicolas Douchez who had the very best statistics in France last season and lead our defence with really impressive mastery and yet never had a chance to play for France, even when Lloris was injured, Mandanda not playing at his very top level in Marseille and Carrasso in the middle of a very difficult season in Bordeaux.

Well I do not follow hockey, but I do follow waterpolo and no, I am not talking about swimming horses.:D
I know that you scored 38 goals and conceded only 35( record holders in both aspects in France) our fans are already making jokes about your coach gaining his coaching license at Bata Djora school...Bata Djora( Milovan Djoric) is the proud inventor of 6-4-0 formation, our NT was playing against Russia losing 1:0 and he subbed off the only remaining striker( Drulic) for midfield player Stankovic, hahaha.

Dernière édition de: crvena zvezda (06-08-2011 16:29:01)

#33 06-08-2011 16:39:59

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

crvena zvezda a écrit:

Well I do not follow hockey, but I do follow waterpolo and no, I am not talking about swimming horses.:D
I know that you scored 38 goals and conceded only 35( record holders in both aspects in France) our fans are already making jokes about your coach gaining his coaching license at Bata Djora school...Bata Djora( Milovan Djoric) is the proud inventor of 6-4-0 formation, our NT was playing against Russia losing 1:0 and he subbed off the only remaining striker( Drulic) for midfield player Stankovic, hahaha.

Our team is not one which defends all the match long at all. We scored only 38 goals last season due to the low number of strikers and forwards we had. Victor Hugo Montano was alone after Gyan and Bangoura left the club and totally disappeared at the end of the season in consequence of the too much number of games he has played before. He missed a huge number of attempts, that explains why he scored only nine goals.
But saying that Antonetti has bot his licence at Bata Djora school is too exagerated big_smile cause he is a coach who likes good football, with lots of passes and well-built goal situations. He tries for three years now to make the team be one which is nice to be seen when it plays. I agree when someone say that he doesn't manage all the time but not when some others say that he has got his coach licence at Bata Djora School! big_smile

Dernière édition de: Hermine Rouge et Noire (06-08-2011 16:43:25)

#34 06-08-2011 16:55:32

CZBG
Membre

He wasnt called just because of reasons mentioned above, because of his behavior he was always in second plan in Red Star (didnt played more than 5 matches till last season), and only when Prosinecki came we could see how good goalkeeper he is, hes in Red Star from 2003, but was on loan in numerous clubs in lower leagues. Also hes Montenegrin, of course has Serbian passport as all Montenegrin players, but im sure he would accept to play for Serbia since has not played for Montenegro so far, if u ask me i would always call him before those goalkeepers u put. But i think he will soon be called in Montenegro NT if he continue playing like this.

Im not trying to look like all Red Star players are perfect or something, its far from that, this are just my subjective opionions, hes much better goalkeeper than numerous we had last years, and for me in top 3 best Red Star players curently.

#35 06-08-2011 17:08:24

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

Sorry I didn't know that Bajkovic was Montenegrin, I thought he was Serbian...

Will you be numerous Red Star fans to come in Rennes for the first leg on the 25th of August ? smile

Dernière édition de: Hermine Rouge et Noire (06-08-2011 17:50:30)

#36 06-08-2011 17:08:30

Djakza
Membre

When Stojkovic played for Zvezda he was amazing, that's why he started playing fot NT. He's great one-on-one and for penalties, but can't save shots from distance. Bajkovic is Montenegrian, and he just started playing for us. Like mentioned before, he's pretty good but he's crazy(dribbles in 5 yard box against Partizan).

25 times Serbian Champions.
23 times Serbian Cup winners.
European and World Champions.

#37 06-08-2011 17:47:28

CZBG
Membre

Sorry I didn't know that Bajkovic was Montenegrin, I thought he was Serbian...

Will you be numerous Red Star fans to come in Rennes for the first leg on the 18th of August ? smile

u mean 25th hmm...

u can expect full capacity provided for away fans (thats i think 5% of stadium capacity by UEFA regulations), there are many Serbs who live in Western Europe, and many are coming to all Red Star away matches. Also from Serbia certainly some fans will come, depends on result from first match, it is far away and expensive for most Serbs, but anyway some 200-300 fans from Serbia for sure + those from Western Europe.

What about Rennes fans in Belgrade?

#38 06-08-2011 17:57:50

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

Yeah, on the 25th sorry.
I'm happy to hear it cause usually the capacity provided for away fans is rarely overcrowded, excepted when Marseille, Nantes or Paris come.
Unfortunately sure there will be more Red Stars fans comin in Rennes than Stade Rennais fans comin in Serbia on the 18th because of two facts :
- there are less fans of our team than your, and Belgrade is far away from here too
- what happened two years ago with Brice Taton and Partizan hooligans sure will make people think twice before comin.
Rennes fans will be there to discover the famous Marakana atmosphere, not many but they will be wink

Dernière édition de: Hermine Rouge et Noire (06-08-2011 18:06:56)

#39 06-08-2011 18:23:31

CZBG
Membre

Yeah, on the 25th sorry.
I'm happy to hear it cause usually the capacity provided for away fans is rarely empty, excepted when Marseille, Nantes or Paris come.
Unfortunately sure there will be more Red Stars fans comin in Rennes than Stade Rennais fans comin in Serbia on the 18th because of two facts :
- there are less fans of our team than your, and Belgrade is far away from here too
- what happened two years ago with Brice Taton and Partizan hooligans sure will make people think twice before comin.
Rennes fans will be there to discover the famous Marakana atmosphere, not many but they will be wink

that with taton just showing wrong picture of Serbia, those morons that did that are just minority, same with this guys in Genoa, u have every day in every single country of world murders and other stuff, just media presented that like Belgrade is some ghetto where this things happen to everyone, not even close to truth. U have tourists all over the city, its safe, situation has changed a lot since then, believe me u can walk freely in Rennes shirt on street and to the stadium without any fear.

#40 06-08-2011 18:38:22

lauig
Buisiness is Buisiness

That's good to hear, we've had similar problems with a little bunch of supporters in Paris and Marseille. At about the same period and things have changed a lot too. I've had friends in Paris who ended stopping bringing their kid to the Parc des Princes in fear of an accident but last year they've brought back the whole family to the stadium. In the process, the club had to cut ties with a part of its identity, but if kids can come back and enjoy the game, that's a very little price to pay in my opinion.

#41 06-08-2011 22:42:03

ministar
Membre

Red Star Belgrade coach Robert Prosinecki will travel to France to watch live football match between Dijon and Rennes. The Match Rennes-PSG will be supervised by his assistant.

Dernière édition de: ministar (06-08-2011 22:43:19)

#42 06-08-2011 22:57:27

philippe22
The last red
Inscrit(e): 19-02-2010

Hy gentlemens of Serbia in Brittany ,do you now you cant eat milk -ribot and pancakes scauciss is a réal pleasure for your mouth don't forget that when will come here for the second match of return  . Bye and have you a good time on Belgrade this time isn't so heat in your land ?

Ps : Stered-Ruz is the name of your club in the language of my country , The Brittany . smile

Dernière édition de: philippe22 (06-08-2011 23:08:16)

'' ICI C'EST ROAZHON , et chez moi ST BROC   ''

#43 06-08-2011 23:09:30

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

philippe61 a écrit:

Hy gentlemens of Serbia in Brittany, do you now you cant eat drink milk-ribot and pancakes scauciss? It's a réal real pleasure for your mouth don't forget that when you will come here for the second match of return leg. Bye and have you a good time on what's the weather like in Belgrade ? this time Today isn't so heat wasn't too hot in your land ?

Philippe je vous aime toi et ton anglais big_smile

Dernière édition de: Hermine Rouge et Noire (06-08-2011 23:13:07)

#44 06-08-2011 23:15:01

philippe22
The last red

big_smile  Tu crois que cela existe le Milk- Ribot ,  ça a de la gueule non ? tongue

Dernière édition de: philippe22 (06-08-2011 23:17:54)

#45 06-08-2011 23:37:38

ministar
Membre

I suspect these guys used to drink milk even when they were kids lol
Too late for them to start drinking milk nowdays.

video - away game against metz (1998)

Summer-time in Belgrade means temperature around 30C.

#46 06-08-2011 23:38:50

Puchkin
Random
Inscrit(e): 06-06-2005

In English, it's named "Buttermilk"...

And by the way, the "Farine de ble noir" is translated in "buckwheat flour"

You're welcome smile

#47 06-08-2011 23:48:08

philippe22
The last red

ministar a écrit:

I suspect these guys used to drink milk even when they were kids lol
Too late for them to start drinking milk nowdays.

video - away game against metz (1998)

Summer-time in Belgrade means temperature around 30C.

Dis la patrouille il a dis quoi le monsieur ? Une tronche à ne pas suçer que la glace ,c'est ça !  hmm  Et merci pour la traduction de la nourriture ,car t' a bien vu que mon anglais est aussi pourri que leur bouffe aux anglish  .  big_smile

#48 07-08-2011 00:00:44

lauig
Buisiness is Buisiness

C'est ça. (Avec une référence implicite à l'alcool)

Thanks for the information about the visits of Red Star coach and his assistant Ministar.
Let's hope we can make an impression on both of them wink

#49 07-08-2011 00:11:00

ZVEZDA
Membre
Inscrit(e): 06-08-2011

Hello to all of you Rennes fans. I have a few questions for you:). What do you think is your team better this season then the last? Will you sell Yann M'Vila? I hope you will::D What do you expect the attedance to be for the game at your stadium?

#50 07-08-2011 00:47:34

SirCuit
A l'heure où blanchit la campagne
Inscrit(e): 07-08-2009

Sell M'vila ? No way wink Not before the end of the season, sorry buddy wink

About attendance, I hope the stadium will be (and should be) sold out wink namely around 30 000 fans especially whether we're in good position after the away match.

Anyway you can bet on 25 000 fans for sure whatever the previous issue 'cause the team is better this season than the last just for one reason each player get one year of additionnal experience and they are used to play together (I hope).

Dernière édition de: SirCuit (07-08-2011 00:48:08)

We fear no foe (excepted Vinnie Jones)
"No one likes us no one like us, we don't care
We're Milwall super Milwall, We're Milwall from The Den"

Utilisateurs enregistrés en ligne dans ce sujet: 0, Invité(s): 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Pied de page

[ Généré en 0.035 secondes, 7 requêtes exécutées - Utilisation de la mémoire: 757.81 KiO (Pic : 814.71 KiO) ]