Vous n'êtes pas connecté.

#1 05-08-2011 15:58:59

lauig
Buisiness is Buisiness
Inscrit(e): 07-01-2007

[Europa League, qualification play-offs] SRFC - Crvena Zvezna Beograd

redstarlogo.png                     875762rennespng.png

Welcome everyone !

Here's the topic for this play-off round between Stade Rennais Football Club and the prestigious Red Star Belgrad.

The first game, due to a compulsory switch for safety reasons and a priority given by the UEFA to Partizan, will take place in Belgrad, in one of the very hottest stadiums in the world.
A stadium of international stature, nicknamed just after the most famous stadiums of all, the Maracaña !
And the Label is not usurpated at all as the Belgrad Fans make it live like so very few others.

At stake, a qualification for the group stage of the Europa League.

May the best team win !!

Dernière édition de: lauig (05-08-2011 21:17:38)

"I don't care if you win, I just need Kylo Rennes - Toulouse." General Hux

#2 05-08-2011 16:16:45

CZBG
Membre
Inscrit(e): 05-08-2011

Re: [Europa League, qualification play-offs] SRFC - Crvena Zvezna Beograd

Thanks for all compliments. ur stadium is also fantastic, just perfect football stadium, without an athletic track (which i hate).

#3 05-08-2011 16:25:52

DaNutz
Membre
Inscrit(e): 20-03-2011

And thanks ya'll to come to discuss about the game.
You'll see, the Stadium is fine but the ambiance is nothing compare at yours. In France we ain't got the same passion to our clubs.

Anyway, I don't know if the championship started in Serbia, but can we have your opinion about the Red Star composition and how to play the team (The leaders and the weaked players)?

L'ouverture d'esprit ne se limite pas toujours à une fracture du crâne.
"Plus on est de fous, mieux on évite la camisole." Oxmo Puccino

#4 05-08-2011 16:33:43

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris
Inscrit(e): 02-06-2011

I remember the match between our national team and your in September 2009 at the Marakana Stadium. Great atmosphere, good result for us : 1-1. Nenad Milijas had scored first for Serbia and despite the fact that Lloris had been sending off by the referee after only 9 minutes, we managed to equalize thanks to Thierry Henry.
Serbia gave us a hard time during that WC 2010 qualifier campaign and we finished at the second position of the group.

Would you be kind to tell us more about the players that composed your team my serbian friends ? Who are the stars ? Those who can be dangerous for us ?
Is Prosinecki a good coach? What do you expect from your team for the season comin'?

Dernière édition de: Hermine Rouge et Noire (05-08-2011 16:35:52)

#5 05-08-2011 16:35:09

lauig
Buisiness is Buisiness

Thanks CZBG, and welcome on our forum wink

I wouldn't say like Danutz that we have less passion for our clubs, cause we have hardcore fans in every club. It's just that most of even the most hardcore ones do not express their passion with such fervor as yours. And in Rennes in particular, the ambience is pretty dull.
(Plus 4 years of not so bad results but gained with such a boring football style killed our enthusiasm)

But I'm sure having the pleasure to play against such an interesting team will start to help revive our usually quiet fan base !

#6 05-08-2011 17:30:17

CZBG
Membre

First, dont be tricked by recent Red Star results, both in Europe and domestic. Last 4-5 years were most difficult period in club history, big financial problems, lots of bad moves, but new management is doing great job, from managing to bring fans back to stadium (we have by far best attendance in ex-yu area) even domestic competition is not so attractive and interesting, repayment of many debts, hiring Robert Prosine?ki (he did some real magic) and many other positive things. Fans expectations are high for this season, we want both Cup and championship and at least group stage of EL.

As i said Robert Prosine?ki changed Red Star completely, now were playing football thats real pleasure to watch, with lots of passes, fast, similar to Barcelona, even were far from that level. Again he managed to do that with some young (but very talented) players and a few good foreign.

We curently have problems with defence line, because Lee Addy wasnt some time in team coz of some disease, and his form is not known, while other central defender Milan Viloti? had some problems with Prosine?ki and was dropped from the team briefly (was captain before that), now hes back, also third defender Uroš ?osi? is very young (19) and im not sure how he can perform against some stronger teams (hes captain of Serbia U-19 NT).

Midfielders are best part of Red Star, Brazilian Evandro Goebel didnt played last match against Ventspils because of some problems, but he will be fit for Rennes, excellent technician and knows how to get ball to forward players. Than second Brazilian - Cadú, against Ventspils had probably best game since his in RS, he sometimes can do great job, but also many times is far from that.

Forward we have Andrija Kalu?erovi?, hes good striker, but will see how he will play against such strong opponent, as u all know Serbian Superleague besides Partizan and maybe 2-3 others teams dont have any decent side, and newcomer Bruno Mezenga (scored 2 goals in 2 matches already).

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

#7 05-08-2011 17:58:59

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

As for me our main strenght is our defense line for two years now. Last season, we conceded only 35 goals and were the best defense line of the championship. Our Captain Kader Mangane is one of the best center-back in France and at his side, the young french-cameroonian Kana-Biyik appeared as beeing an excellent defender too. We didn't know him very well when he arrived last summer from Le Havre and he managed to convince all of us. Our pair of center backs is for sure the best of the country.
Last year, the main weakness of the team was the forward line. Victor Hugo Montano was the only real forward we had since Asamoah Gyan, Moussa Sow, Jimmy Briand and Ismael Bangoura have left the club at the end of summer 2010. Montano is a good forward but not a real striker. He scored 9 goals in Ligue 1 but missed a huge number of attempts each time he played. That's why the staff has decided to find another striker this summer, but has not found someone yet.

Dernière édition de: Hermine Rouge et Noire (05-08-2011 18:44:01)

#8 05-08-2011 18:04:30

lauig
Buisiness is Buisiness

I've been over chatty today so I will let my fellow SRFC fans give you more details about our team, our fittest players, our tactical scheme etc.
But so that you d'ont have to wait too much for an answer, I can give you some general knowledge about our club.

First, our club is strongly based on a very important academy. And after several years of trying to get results with only adding a few good youngsters (and we had some succesful ones who made it to the national squad, and are still frequently called up) to a quite classical team building, our directors, under the lead of sports manager Pierre Dréossi along with coach Antonetti, have decided to give the acadmey a very strong boost.
So last year, our team began to start looking like a small scale Arsenal FC. We've launched 11 players into Ligue 1 football.
And some were even part of the starting team. 
But, as our team had a great lack of offensive options with the departure of Jimmy Briand, Moussa Sow, Asamoah Gyan and Ismael Bangoura, the focus was on the defense. And a defense as a team.
So it's been quite a boring year, and the end of the season was a nightmare as our players were very tired by this demanding style of play (always harrassing the ball bearer) along with too many injuries.

But, for the first time in a long time, we have managed to keep all of our talented youngsters, and we've added two very interesting technicians with a taste for offensive football. So our football style is changing little by little.

So, to get back to your question, our weakest asset is our lack of experience as the team is still very young. And the positive aspect is our team solidarity and defensive confidence. And we start to score a bit more. But... our Championship will only start this sunday, and we have yet to fully adapt to this quite new offensive style of play.

#9 05-08-2011 18:23:28

Red&Black
Observateur
Inscrit(e): 09-05-2007

Hermine a écrit:

the young french-moroccan Kana-Biyik .

He was Born in Metz .. he's French - Cameroon

#10 05-08-2011 18:30:10

SirCuit
A l'heure où blanchit la campagne
Inscrit(e): 07-08-2009

I guess history is the main reason explaining difference between Stade Rennais and  Red Star Belgrad. I mean Stade Rennais just reached its best level ever for few years and never took part to Champion's league unlike Red Star whose prize list is frankly impressive (all frenchs remember 1991 wink)

So to my mind history explain partly why you gonna find our stadium very quiet wink

I have been really impressed by your columbian player which scored twice yesterday (great goals, am a bit afraid of his strike'quality)

May you give us some details about him ?

We fear no foe (excepted Vinnie Jones)
"No one likes us no one like us, we don't care
We're Milwall super Milwall, We're Milwall from The Den"

#11 05-08-2011 19:30:10

CZBG
Membre

SirCuit a écrit:

I guess history is the main reason explaining difference between Stade Rennais and  Red Star Belgrad. I mean Stade Rennais just reached its best level ever for few years and never took part to Champion's league unlike Red Star whose prize list is frankly impressive (all frenchs remember 1991 wink)

So to my mind history explain partly why you gonna find our stadium very quiet wink

I have been really impressed by your columbian player which scored twice yesterday (great goals, am a bit afraid of his strike'quality)

May you give us some details about him ?

Very interesting fact is that Red Star did not missed a single European season since 1964-65, except three seasons during 90s but thats because of sanctions, only i think 2 or 3 other clubs (i know one is Barcelona, cant remmember rest) had so many consecutive seasons in UEFA competition.

Yes we were amongst best teams in Europe during Yugoslavia era, when we played in one of top leagues in Europe, but thats not case now, just Red Star fans and players unlike many others always have winning mentality, and sometimes even that glorious history can help us to motivate players to play above their capabilities.  Problem with Red Star and whole Serbian football is finance and bad infrastructure (only 3 stadiums in whole Superleague has floodlights for example), so thats why to much young players are going to soon, and clubs need to change complete team every single season (even in some cases on winter break).

Yes Colombian - Cristian Borja, hes on 2 years loan in RS, when he came to Red Star in second half of last season, didnt had so good period, everything were great - pasess, his stability (very strong, and hard to take ball from him), can break opponent defence very easy, also he was playing as centre forward and not as classical striker, but was missing lot of chances (especialy in two matches vs Partizan). But now hes at totally different level, greatly improved, this two goals against Ventspils were suprise to everyone, he became very popular amongs fans, but didnt had to much long range shots, also hes very important as link between midfield and strikers, as i said hes centre/wing forward so hes both striker and midfielder, and also for corners and free kicks hes big danger.

Dernière édition de: CZBG (05-08-2011 19:32:44)

#12 05-08-2011 19:33:00

The_Bad_Seed
Membre
Inscrit(e): 04-08-2011

CZBG a écrit:

Yes Colombian - Cristian Borja, hes on 2 years loan in RS, when he came to Red Star in second half of last season, didnt had so good period, everything was great - pasess, his stability (very strong, and hard to take ball from him), can break opponent defence very easy, also he was playing as centre forward and not as classical striker, but was missing lot of chances (especialy in two matches vs Partizan).

Reminds me what everybody says about our new player Pitroïpa !

I just can't get henaff

#13 05-08-2011 21:02:27

philippe22
The last red
Inscrit(e): 19-02-2010

It 's ok  for me , don't change anything , so perfect !  cool

'' ICI C'EST ROAZHON , et chez moi ST BROC   ''

#14 05-08-2011 22:59:27

Djakza
Membre

This will be a very interesing game, the chanses are 50:50. Our main problem at the moment is defence. In the first game vs Ventspils we played without DC(Tosic-LB and Mijailovic- 17 year old DM), in last game Vilotic came back, i hope lee Addy will be back for this game.
The strongest point of the team is midfield, with Borja and Lazovic on the wings, Dimitrijevic and Evandro in the middle and Kovacevic behind them. Kaludjerovic is a great striker, but he had a lot of misses against Partizan( although he scored once). I think Mezenga is better, but he's not at the top condition at the moment(played 8 minutes in first game vs Ventspils, and 33 in the second game, scoring goals on both games). Goalkeeper is pretty good, almost no mistakes, great reflexes, but has a crazy head. Prosinecki is probably the best coach we had in 21st century, he changed our game, wants to make "little Barca" from our team, and he's doing a great job.Everything has changed since he came in january this year.
Here are the chanses and goals from our last match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXSEfAjM … ture=feedu

Our best player Evandro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABfqGoT8j2o

Best defensive player Lee Addy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh9nWfcb … re=related

25 times Serbian Champions.
23 times Serbian Cup winners.
European and World Champions.

#15 05-08-2011 23:17:22

philippe22
The last red
Inscrit(e): 19-02-2010

Pour un mec comme moi qui ne pige ni le Serbe et pas plus l' Anglais !  big_smile   J'ai l'impression de passer à côté de pleins de trucs intéressant ,et cela est bien dommage !  sad  Fucky live ....

'' ICI C'EST ROAZHON , et chez moi ST BROC   ''

#16 06-08-2011 00:12:25

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

Djakza a écrit:

This will be a very interesing game, the chanses are 50:50. Our main problem at the moment is defence. In the first game vs Ventspils we played without DC(Tosic-LB and Mijailovic- 17 year old DM), in last game Vilotic came back, i hope lee Addy will be back for this game.
The strongest point of the team is midfield, with Borja and Lazovic on the wings, Dimitrijevic and Evandro in the middle and Kovacevic behind them. Kaludjerovic is a great striker, but he had a lot of misses against Partizan( although he scored once). I think Mezenga is better, but he's not at the top condition at the moment(played 8 minutes in first game vs Ventspils, and 33 in the second game, scoring goals on both games). Goalkeeper is pretty good, almost no mistakes, great reflexes, but has a crazy head. Prosinecki is probably the best coach we had in 21st century, he changed our game, wants to make "little Barca" from our team, and he's doing a great job.Everything has changed since he came in january this year.
Here are the chanses and goals from our last match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXSEfAjM … ture=feedu

Our best player Evandro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABfqGoT8j2o

Best defensive player Lee Addy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh9nWfcb … re=related

So your team got five midfielders and only one real forward ? Or those forwards, Borja and Lazovic have to be considerated as wingers rather than offensive midfielders?

-
        -                   -            -                     -
                             Kovacevic
                Evandro                  Dimitrijevic
Borja                                                           Lazovic
                             Kaludjerovic

Could you tell us more about Milos Dimitrijevic ? When he was playing in Nantes and in Grenoble, he wasn't a key-player at all and was most of the time on the bench. Why is he now regularly used by Prosinecki ?

#17 06-08-2011 00:34:18

CZ1991
Membre

Yes, Borja and Lazovic are wingers, although Borja isn't very fast, but our left winger Vinicius Pacheco got severely injured so Borja has to play there.

Dimitrijevic was one of the best midfielders in Serbian championship, maybe the best. He has good technique and he's intelligent, but slow - maybe that's the reason why he didn't make it in France where most players have amazing physicall ability.

But, what Prosinecki brought is style of play where players can emphasize their good sides and hide bad ones, so we expect Dimitrijevic to be very good for us.

#18 06-08-2011 00:37:05

SirCuit
A l'heure où blanchit la campagne
Inscrit(e): 07-08-2009

Hermine Rouge et Noire a écrit:

Could you tell us more about Milos Dimitrijevic ? When he was playing in Nantes and in Grenoble, he wasn't a key-player at all and was most of the time on the bench. Why is he now regularly used by Prosinecki ?

Perhaps 'cause Nantes is a shitty team isn't it ? wink

It is the same concern about Kovacevic 'cause he was really bad when he played for Lens so now I am wondering even dreading something...Prosinecky is able to manage a good team with players more or less good (rather bad actually just for ex players of first french division of course)

We should be careful about that my friends wink

Dernière édition de: SirCuit (06-08-2011 00:38:42)

We fear no foe (excepted Vinnie Jones)
"No one likes us no one like us, we don't care
We're Milwall super Milwall, We're Milwall from The Den"

#19 06-08-2011 00:55:16

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

I remember of another midfielder of Lens, not Nenad Kovacevic but Dejan Milovanovic, which as been loaned last season to Red Star Belgrade.
He was expected, when he arrived in France from Red Star in 2008 to become a great player but the player we discovered wasn't the one some had presented to us. That's why he's been loaned last year to Red Star. Why did your club didn't buy him in June, at the end of the season? He wasn't good enough to stay?

Dernière édition de: Hermine Rouge et Noire (06-08-2011 01:07:02)

#20 06-08-2011 01:27:13

Djakza
Membre

Milovanovic was awful for the most of the season (he earned the nickname "stealth" becouse he wasn't doing anything for 95% of the games). Dimitrijevic showed a lot in friendly games and he played very good in the last game, he will 100% start the game against your team. We have one "true" striker, two wingers are supporting him and players in the middle for offensive actions. One thing that is very bad for us is that we have 2 strong opponents in the league(Partizan and Vojvodina), and you have a lot(Lille, PSG, OM, Lyon, etc.). Also we have a very unexperienced team(only 3-4 players have ever played european matches until this season, most experienced are Kovacevic and Tosic).

25 times Serbian Champions.
23 times Serbian Cup winners.
European and World Champions.

#21 06-08-2011 01:50:24

Zvon
Bombe à retardement
Inscrit(e): 10-07-2006

CZBG a écrit:

but new management is doing great job, from managing to bring fans back to stadium (we have by far best attendance in ex-yu area) even domestic competition is not so attractive and interesting, repayment of many debts, hiring Robert Prosine?ki (he did some real magic) and many other positive things. Fans expectations are high for this season, we want both Cup and championship and at least group stage of EL.

As i said Robert Prosine?ki changed Red Star completely, now were playing football thats real pleasure to watch, with lots of passes, fast, similar to Barcelona, even were far from that level. Again he managed to do that with some young (but very talented) players and a few good foreign.

I don't like this hmm

lJOHHmX.png
Grig is God - 34 pts -- 7e -- 22/34 - A looser is a loser who can't spell loser - ❤ 27 avril 2019

#22 06-08-2011 01:56:05

Hermine Rouge et Noire
Chasseur de Canaris

As your, our team isn't very experienced in terms of European matches played.
I think Jonathan Piroipa is the player which as played european games the more regularely, with his former team oh Hamburger SV.
Yann M'Vila and Kader Mangane use to play international matches but not continental cups games and the rest of the team as, for a big part of it, never played any european match before the beginning of the current season.
Who are the players of the Red Star who use to play in Serbian national team since the 2010 World Cup ?

#23 06-08-2011 10:41:43

DaNutz
Membre
Inscrit(e): 20-03-2011

Firstly, thanks for your answers.

To us the tactical Scheme is the same that yours, a 4-3-3.

The unknown is the goalkeeper, Nicolas Douchez is gone to Paris Saint Germain after a great season and have been replaced by Benoit Costil. He's been the best goalkeeper of the second season, so he seems to have the level but we waiting for first division games to take notice.

The defensive line, was our best point last year, and don't have change for this season. The laterals Romain Danze and Kevin Theophile-Catherine are pretty good for the defensive task but the offensive apport is another story. The Central Defensers are really our force, Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik and Kader Mangane are very complementary. But after the preparation games we got a doubt about the fact this line is also performant than last which it was the best of the France championship, maybe because of the automatism with the goalkeeper.

The midefielder line is composed by 2 holds indisputable, Yann M'Vila who is an international french player and Julien Féret, who come this summer. Their pass style and their complementary seems to be very good and apport an offensive quality we didn't have last year. Who is the third to play with them? We can't answer.
This can be:
-Stephane Dalmat (My favorite but often criticised, technical player, but is offground (?) life don't play for him).
-Alexander Tettey (He's a complete midelfielder but very inconstant, his game thursday was very phantomatic).
-Tongo Doumbia and George Mandjeck (2 young players with a good potential, the first got a profil like Tettey and the second is more a defensive player)
-Fabien Lemoine (He got some technic and he's a pressing midelfielder, maybe the best profil to accompany M'Vila and Féret)
-Vincent Pajot (A profil more like Dalmat, he's young and was on loan to a second division team, his performs was very interesting and he's selected to the young international french team)

To finish, the offensive line, it seems to be Jonathan Pitroipa, Yacine Brahimi on the wings and for the moment Razak Boukari got the preference of Frederic Antonetti. The problem of the team is the finition, we got guys who can dribble 1-2-3 defensers without problem but to score a goal is another story. That's why we looking for a performant scorer. To notice Victor Hugo Montano can replace Razak Boukari, a think is a better scorer but he got some technical gaps. And we have Abdul Camara, the same profil than Pitroipa, a dribbler and a shooter, to make some passes don't count on 'em.

I surely forgot some things, my colleagues can completed my post and to fix my faults by the way^^

L'ouverture d'esprit ne se limite pas toujours à une fracture du crâne.
"Plus on est de fous, mieux on évite la camisole." Oxmo Puccino

#24 06-08-2011 11:20:28

Supavince
Membre
Inscrit(e): 28-07-2011

Maybe for the return match, we'll have the opportunity to see on the wings Jirès Kembo, a good player with pace and dribble. The problem with him is that he is often injured (a great tendancy last year in our team! tongue), but the medical staff took the time to make him recover good this summer in order to avoid other injuries.
I hope we can count on him for the return game.

Basically I'm really excited to see this game between our two teams! That's what I expect of European competition and I wish we'll have a nice play to watch! wink

#25 06-08-2011 14:36:19

CZBG
Membre

Hermine Rouge et Noire a écrit:

Who are the players of the Red Star who use to play in Serbian national team since the 2010 World Cup ?

Miloš Dimitrijevi? was supposed to play, was selected by the selector, but had injury last year. Milan Viloti? played one match in may this year, but was called up for next NT matches (first now on wednesday against Russia), after he left a good impression in that first match against Australia.

Its very hard for players that are playing in domestic competition to be noticed by head coach of Serbia NT, because theres a lot of Serbian players around Europe that are playing in big clubs and strong leagues, its not like Serbian league is at same level as French, so foreign players always have the advantage although in some cases they are worse than this domestic, if u understand.

Utilisateurs enregistrés en ligne dans ce sujet: 0, Invité(s): 1
[Bot] claudebot

Pied de page

[ Généré en 0.028 secondes, 7 requêtes exécutées - Utilisation de la mémoire: 757 KiO (Pic : 813.9 KiO) ]